Author Topic: Greetings FeralHeart  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Detective Harpther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings FeralHeart
« on: August 02, 2015, 11:23:53 am »
Why howdy there partners!

Well, my name is Harpther.... Woolsey Harpther.
I may not be James Bond or Sherlock Holmes, but I do dare say I'm just as amazing!
What can I say? I'm just too dolphin-flipping fabulous that I'm 007 and Holmes combined together, aye?
Before I brag on about my amazing...ness. I'd like to say that I'm looking forward to meeting and greeting everyone in this community, and I can't wait to venture into the wilderness!

I will admit that I lack communication skills and I'm more of an observant person that thinks before he speaks, and I would advise not trying to create a full conversation with me as I can get easily distracted and most of the time can not think of anything to say that will be easy to reply to.
Sometimes with the people I talk to I will intend on being weird and talking about other things. But that doesn't mean I'm crazy or hyperactive at all, I just can't stick to one topic.

Anyway, I'm going to leave this introduction short and jazzy.

So, if you need me to investigate on a crime scene; call me!

Kind regards,
Detective Woolsey Harpther.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 04:08:45 pm »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 04:47:16 pm »
Hello, Harpther. It's nice to know that we've got a detective that we can count on around here. Before you run off inside the game, it might be a good idea to take a peek at the Game Rules if you haven't already. Good luck and have fun!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Detective Harpther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 04:52:33 pm »
Greetings to the both of you! It seems that I'm certainly not the only one with a small lack of communication skills, aha! It is a pleasure to be able to meet you,and I surely hope we will come across each other in-game as well!
Now I don't particularly like crisps, but never the less no 'good' food will be put to waste, and I shall share with both my colleagues and this community! *throws doritoes everywhere.*

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 04:57:52 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, Detective Harpther. It's very nice to see you'll be joining the community.
If you have any questions or concerns about the game and/or forums, you can always PM a Staff member or seek help in the Help Board.. I hope you find everything alright, and I hope to see you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 05:07:09 pm »
Ha-ha, I see my good friend the Steven Universe obsesser has already greeted you! Well there, it is nice to meet you Detective Harpther! Sounds like you've got quite the impressive skills when it comes to solving a good mystery! I do hope you enjoy your time here, and that you make lots of friends. I don't prefer to go in game, so if you wanna see me, I'll be scattered around the forums! See you around!