Author Topic: Simple Eye Preset Request for my dearest character!  (Read 1503 times)

Offline brennag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Simple Eye Preset Request for my dearest character!
« on: July 28, 2016, 08:53:58 pm »
Hello! I'm looking for someone to do a more simple preset for me. (Simple in the fact that it's only the eyes I need). Now I'm unsure if it's possible to just do the eyes and leave the mouth and teeth? But I need an eye preset that has two different eyes.

One of my dearest characters, Minxeya, uses the normal Feral Heart eyes but when in reality she is blind in her left eye as she lost it in a fight with a 'dark' pack member. The eye plays a big role in her character as it affects her sight but she's trained hard to learn to aim using only her one eye and has learned to cope with it. But when I roleplay it looks rather dumb when it looks like she has two normal eyes. So I would absolutely love if someone could make her a preset for her eyes so her right eye is normal and her left eye is kind of faded or 'milky' looking if you know what I mean. Also, I'm not sure if you can but if you could add a scar over her left eye that would be amazing as well! I really have no clue when it comes to presets so if you would like to enlighten me that'd be wonderful!

Minxeya Luna Yume
Eye color: 255,255,30
It's a very light yellow color, kind of pastel-like.
Then her left eye has the 'blind milky effect' with a scar running across it (if that's possible to do)

^ A straight on image, it's the eye under her hair that is blind

^ Removed the hair temporarily. A straight on view of what I think it would look like. Obviously, you'll do a better job than me ;u;

^ Removed the hair temporarily. A side view of what I think it would look like. Obviously, you'll do a better job than me ;u;

Also, I don't care what kind of eye you do, I love pretty fancy eyes so if you're good at making eyes look pretty then that'll be perfect! If you have any other questions ask me and please do enlighten me on what you can and can't do cause I have no idea ^u^' Dankeee!

Offline Keaira815

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Eye Preset Request for my dearest character!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 04:31:22 am »
*Raises paw* I can make it for you!
I will just use the default eye/teeth mask for the preset, as you stated you did not want her teeth to be affected- only the eyes.

In the picture you showed a red scar going above and below her eye, but I cannot add that because then I would have to make a preset for her head, and you only wanted one for her eyes. But I will try my best to do the scar running through her left eye!

In the meantime I suggest you read this thread for making a double sided preset:
http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57816.msg792072#new

Oh! I almost forgot; what is the 'Above Eye' RGB code for Minxeya?

Oh no! I just realized that if I only made a preset for just your eyes your characters body would show up with no texture. Unfortunately you would have to make a full preset for  Minxeya.

Sorry for the confusion, I noticed this as I was testing it out  :-[
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:05:15 am by Keaira815 »

Profile by me
Siggy by ~IsCreated

Offline brennag

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 01:16:53 pm »
Ohh I see! I'm very sorry about that confusion then! I suppose I'll have to request a full body preset then >u< And no need to apologize! I thank you for clarifying this for me! ouo I don't know if you'd be willing to do a full preset of her? But if not don't worry and I'll just re-edit the thread with different information! but I greatly appreciate that you tried and in the process was able to educate me a bit on the mysteries that are Preset Making.   ;D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:19:24 pm by brennag »

Offline Keaira815

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 06:04:45 pm »
Sure, I can make her a preset! Just PM me all of her RGB color codes, and her markings. And no worries :)

Profile by me
Siggy by ~IsCreated

Offline brennag

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 07:29:09 pm »
Awesome thank you so much! I'll do that now! ^^