Author Topic: A Preset Bump  (Read 1027 times)

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
A Preset Bump
« on: August 17, 2015, 10:34:22 pm »
Hello there! Yes, I am once more in the help thread ^.^' What can I say, you all give the best advice.
So, down to business. I recently auctioned off one of my animted (scrolling) presets over DA. However, after downloading it they said it was failing to export for them. Being unsure whether it was the file/coding or their FH, I had a trusted friend of mine test it for me. Failed for them as well. I've stalked the past threads on this issue, though sadly I've come up a bit empty handed. Plus, seeing as I am not the one directly enctountering the problem, it makes it a bit harder to figure out as well....This is also an issue I've never encountered before, so it is new territory. If anyone is willing to perhaps to take a look over the coding or offer advice I'd be mighty grateful.
-Kangarooirwin

P.S: I may be willing to send the preset files to you if you feel you can fix them, but seeing as I'd basically be giving you the preset I will only do so for trustworthy members/staff.
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Echoing harmony

Re: A Preset Bump
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 10:39:47 pm »
I think it could be a problem with the script. Then again, it's an Export problem? Maybe a Server glitch?
It's weird, I never heard something like this before, I'll let you know if I run into any solutions for this.
As of now, hang in there.

Best regards,
~Echo

Offline Arkiy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Ones That Can See Are The Ones That Are Blind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 12:15:52 am »
Ah! This is defiantly something to do with the script it depends on what type of program is used for your buyer. Tell them to edit the text to whatever .jpg, or.png, or even .tif they have, it will surely work afterwards.

Ones Wits Has Power Of Ones Strength. Knowledge is Power.
. Whisper me if you need anything! .

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 07:26:44 pm »
Alrighty! I'll let them know. It's strange, I've made a personal scrolling preset and shared it just fine before, same coding and everything. Not quite sure what brought it on this time.
Profile pic by Bawfle <3