• rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: It has been a year or so since i've logged on and...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 02:47:16 pm »
People come and go.

School starts and then goes away so, really it's just a normal thing.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 02:55:42 pm »
Oh, should I welcome you back too? ^^ The game hasn't improved much while you were gone, but the staff members are putting so much effort to do things for the community, also Raz. Some people may say that it's dying and the game is getting boring but I don't think so. People are actually enjoying their time here with the gathering of friends and events. Look at me, I joined back in April 2012 and I'm still loving the community and game. :) Although, I could agree with the fact that not a lot of older members are coming back on anymore or are inactive.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 03:29:18 pm »
The game is not dying as far as I know. There are times when people are more active (such as summer break, for those in school) so the popularity usually rises around June and July. People tend to become less active during the busy times in the year or when school/work begins. There are users who leave, and there are users who join us whenever the Registration opens up. When a new game is released, it's normal for masses of people to jump into the game, because they've been waiting weeks/months/a period of time to play the game, they're interested to check it out, etc., so when that buzz has died down, people might become more calm about it. Most every game out there will have its highs and lows, so I wouldn't be too concerned about it. As WarKat said, it's a normal thing. If you'd like to take a look at any changes that have been made in the past, or if you're not sure about something that has been changed since you were gone, feel free to look here.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 07:16:52 pm »
Just because there are less members online at a given time, doesn't mean that the game is dying. Like Warriorstrike said, there are certain points in the year where members are more active and dealing with less outside their virtual lives. Those who have school tend to stay away from games and / or sites that may distract them from the work they are required to do, thus occupying them until they've gotten a break. Keep in mind that work and other important things that occur in our personal lives come before games.

Arr, welcome back to the community. I hope to see you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 07:58:35 pm »
The game is dying, despite the drop in people online at a time. There's still over 600 people that log on a day, so I don't really think that's qualified as 'dying'. There is school, as others have mentioned, that hold people back from getting on the game so the maps are going to look empty for a few hours, but eventually they do fill up, and are as lively as ever.

Welcome back, though! I hope you decide to stick around with us again because we'd love to have you back.

in-game: hooli