Author Topic: FH is poofing O____o  (Read 1051 times)

Offline jans

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH is poofing O____o
« on: August 22, 2015, 11:43:20 am »
I have a problem with fh  :/  the problem is when i am trying to play fh or trying to open "Preset Maker" it is poofing :/ i have recorded it if you want to see how it look like :/ do you know how to fix it? you can help me? :/

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: FH is poofing O____o
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 11:58:06 am »
Sure thing! :) Can I see the video that you recorded if you don't mind? And have you done any presets that might of caused this problem?

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 11:58:58 am »
What do you mean by "poofing" exactly?
You can try putting up the recording to show us, it might give us an idea.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 03:58:58 pm »
Uploading the video might be of help to us. Did you download anything prior to creating/exporting (whatever you were trying to do in the Preset Maker) the preset that would cause the game to crash?
the problem is when i am trying to play fh or trying to open "Preset Maker" it is poofing :/
If you say that the game is also poofing when you enter the game, there could be a few reasons for this.

-If there are any duplicate files (files that end in _0,_1, ect.) in your Feral-heart>>media>>particles folder, delete them.

-You might need to change your rendering subsystem by editing the ogre.cfg file.
This will show you how to do so.

-You may want to consider re-downloading the game, in case you've lost, skipped, or damaged an essential file. Be sure to backup any files that you want to keep.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.