Author Topic: Mass Markings Crash  (Read 659 times)

Offline Trickfilledboxes

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *yawn*
    • View Profile
Mass Markings Crash
« on: August 24, 2015, 10:07:00 pm »
Mass markings has caused my game to crash every time I've tried selected my character and have gotten to the loading screen. I really want to use the markings the pack has; but, with it continually crashing, I've been unable to play the game. :'(

So, I'm wondering, has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you solve it?

Echoing harmony

Re: Mass Markings Crash
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 10:11:20 pm »
Hey Laurel,
Did you make sure everything is where is should be? If not maybe take a look at this:
Maybe try removing the mass markings and replace them making sure that you've done it correctly. If not, the new addition of mass markings may be too much for your feralheart. If you have a lot of maps that could be taking up space, maybe try deleting the ones you don't use?

Good luck

Offline Trickfilledboxes

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *yawn*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 10:45:38 pm »
Nevermind, got the markings to work. I think the problem may have actually been the items I had before, or a the interface mods I used...Thanks for the help anyways, Rebelecho.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 10:46:31 pm »
Np  ;D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 10:53:10 pm »
I'm glad you got them to start functioning properly. I'll go ahead and lock this since the issue has been resolved.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.