Author Topic: Game Problems  (Read 823 times)

Offline Tribulation

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Me and her against the world.
    • View Profile
    • Carpe Diem
Game Problems
« on: August 26, 2015, 05:13:50 pm »
Hai floofs I've just started a new account as I have gave my other account to my sister (yes I know about things like this and I'm 100% my sister would not change anything even though it is her account), anyway back to the problem. Every time I start the Feral Heart program the screen will always flicker and i mean ALWAYS. the bar bellow where my shortcuts are will spazz and the game icon moves from one side to the other where my clock is ( i will provide a video from youtube of what my screen is doing.) I have tried uninstalling FH and reinstalling it but nothing has worked, please tell me that this is just a bug, I enjoy Feral Heart a lot and it is a pain seeing this.  :'( :-[ :'( :-[ [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9chsJ_FjwE&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9chsJ_FjwE&feature=youtu.be (this is the video of it glitching)

Echoing harmony

Re: Game Problems
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 05:17:15 pm »
Could there be a missing script file?  :)

Offline Tribulation

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Carpe Diem
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 05:18:11 pm »
I don't know Rebel D: I have uninstalled it and installed it and nothing has changed so I don't think so :(

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 05:28:17 pm »
Hmm, I believe this is the fault of a computer. My dad had this problem where everything would move to one side of the computer.   
Maybe run a few scans on your computer?

Offline Tribulation

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Carpe Diem
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 05:41:54 pm »
I have done so :o I shall do it again

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 09:13:53 pm »
It looks to me as though your issue has to do with your computer itself. I don't know much about computer coding and hardware/software problems, but I would suggest taking it to someone who can look at it, look through and check out the computer's data files, graphics card, programming, etc. If your computer has a warranty, you might find help by taking it back to wherever you bought it, and see if they'll fix something about it. As mentioned above, be sure to update your computer and run scans on it periodically through your anti-virus and anti-malware programs. Hopefully, someone else may stumble upon this thread and may be able to offer a better suggestion.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Tribulation

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Carpe Diem
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 09:59:45 pm »
I have recently had it fixed because it refused to actually let me turn the damn thing on. I have gave it scans from both my virus program and malware program. I have no intention of taking it back either, I have tried system restore but some how they have disappeared (all my restore points), but I appreciate the help.