Author Topic: Feralheart (Game) for iPad comes to mind!  (Read 1985 times)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
Feralheart (Game) for iPad comes to mind!
« on: August 22, 2015, 08:03:41 am »
Since no one has heard from KovuLKD for some time... I decided to make feralheart for iPad (all new platforms) items, special objects, and marks will be loaded. (As planned)
 I am currently taking Mobile app design class. If FHIPad is a big hit for those who it will be tested on I will bring it out to the community, Apple Store, and will ask permission to site headmaster to put the link on the downloads list on this website.

So far here's the beginning:

I have plans also to set up FeralHeart Roam Chat (FHRC) which will be used for iPhone or IPod
 It will have the map to scroll around on to pinpoint locations, and have your chat board. (Will allow Local, Group, Party, and Whisper) I don't have a picture currently but I have it in my mind.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:07:39 am by Royaldog12 »

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Feralheart (Game) for iPad comes to mind!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 11:59:44 am »
This looks really nice, wow.
I just don't know how some of the other members (and Staff) feel.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 12:09:14 pm »
That is a fantastic idea! Not bad. :)

My sister would love to play this game if it was also published to use on Ipads, because she stays sitting on it everyday.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 12:10:52 pm »
I think this seems really interesting, if you'll actually be able to do this! I think the picture you posted looks pretty nice and easy to use, as well. I'd be interested in seeing what else you'll be able to make.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 12:17:46 pm »
As cool as it sounds, I can list a number of issues to why this wouldn't work out.

Having a mobile app for the site, would be an awesome thing to have one day. Though that would need to be a project for Staff Members to create for it to be an Official 'App' or for it to 'work' efficiently.

Also the chat room idea, us staff would need to Moderate that too. We cannot allow users to Moderate chat rooms made for Feral-Heart. Sometimes Rules can be broken and it won't solve anything if a user were to so called 'mini mod' a chat. The FH Rules and Moderation would have to work the same way there.

We used to have a Chat room for the Feral-Heart forums, but that was removed due to this following reason:

Some of you may have noticed that our Blastchat feature has been removed from the site.

The reasoning behind this is that there were serious issues with the updated app, and we were having difficulties with moderator functions.

This led to the staff being unable to effectively moderate the chat.

While we did leave it up and running for some time to try and sort this, multiple users proved to us that the community is not responsible or mature enough to handle an unmoderated chat room, even while a mod is present in the room and giving warnings and in-game bans for unacceptable behaviour.

As of this time we are unsure if we will be bringing the chat back or not, as it has been horrendously abused in the past. If we do, it will be AFTER the server is stabilized. (Raz has too much on his plate right now to be setting up a new chat app)

I'm sorry to those who did use the chat function in a responsible way, and we apologize for the short notice of its removal. Please feel free to utilize our wonderful forum, and of course we hope to see you in game as well!

I doubt the chat room will be gone forever, it's just the case of finding something trustworthy and supportive.

The Staff have too much on their plate right now to Create a Forum or Chat Room iPad or Tablet app for Feral-Heart, and for someone to possibly make one would be difficult for Staff to handle due to us not being able to Moderate that specific app efficiently.

It's a nice thought but it wouldn't work out. Locking this for now, please feel free to Contact me Via PM.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:20:41 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone