Author Topic: Urgent. I am freaking out.  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Weylenn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Urgent. I am freaking out.
« on: August 30, 2015, 10:46:51 am »
 I logged in and I was banned for four years. I was stupid and logged in three more times. I do not want to wait twelve years for my ban to clear. I haven't even spoken in chat for like, a month. I haven't done anything. Please, for the love of god, help. If I did something wrong, PLEASE tell me. I am so upset!!

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Urgent. I am freaking out.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 10:56:20 am »
1.) Sometimes it is just a system glitch.
I'm very sorry to say you may just have to wait it out. ;-;

2.) You've done something wrong without realizing/noticing it.
Once again, you just have to wait it out. Sorry!

Otherwise, you can speak to Staff about this if you feel you truly haven't done anything wrong and they might have the power to lift your ban or not.

Offline Weylenn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 11:06:18 am »
I probably can't wait it out. Chances are the server won't be up for this game anymore. I did however contact a mod.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 11:09:54 am »
I'm sure the game will be up and running still, it just may be abandoned by older users (such as myself) and have new Staff and maybe even cool modifications.

Anyways, I hope you get this situation sorted out.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 12:22:53 pm »
Sorry hon, but things like these are not to share publicly.

Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game, except closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game, you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or complain/seek attention. If you are unhappy with a Mod's actions or warnings within the game, or possibly a member breaking the rules, you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen as necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful toward the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!

It's good you contacted a mod about this, they can help you better. Otherwise just hang in there hon.

~Echo

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 02:20:57 pm »
Sorry hon, but things like these are not to share publicly.

Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game, except closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game, you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or complain/seek attention. If you are unhappy with a Mod's actions or warnings within the game, or possibly a member breaking the rules, you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen as necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful toward the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!

It's good you contacted a mod about this, they can help you better. Otherwise just hang in there hon.

~Echo
This was handled well. I'm going to lock this topic, but a moderator should reply to your PM very soon. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||