Author Topic: Uploading Presets  (Read 972 times)

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Uploading Presets
« on: September 05, 2015, 05:27:27 am »
Alright, I just finished a preset for my friend, and I was wondering how to upload it. Do I just take the preset # folder and upload it onto Mediafire and have my friend put the downloaded preset # folder and replace it with her current preset # folder?

Echoing harmony

Re: Uploading Presets
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 05:32:23 am »

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: Uploading Presets
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 06:23:14 am »
Arr, the above link comes in handy if you would like to install the Preset Sync. That will enable any and all users who have the Sync to see your friend's preset when uploaded to the server itself.

If you don't feel like setting that up, then yes, you must upload your friend's preset to a site where she can download it from or you can simply send the file to her through other means such as Skype or email. You don't entirely need to upload the entire folder itself, though. It can work that way, where she will have to export the preset herself in that case. But you can also export it under her username (type her username in the login box before heading to your Preset maker), and once that is finished, the exported preset should be found in your Feralheart > Presets folder. Send the .fhp file to her or upload it to Mediafire, then have her place the file into her Presets folder. It should then appear in the Use Preset box in her character creator.

In-game user: Panzramic