Author Topic: FeralHeart won't work!  (Read 792 times)

Offline Xercei

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FeralHeart won't work!
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:04:07 pm »
 I just downloaded feral heart for my new computer and when I tried to put my mods onto that computer it would not work. Can somebody please help me make this work because I want to use my mods. If I can't get help on this then I will try by myself I guess I don't know

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart won't work!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 08:30:06 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having. Unfortunately you'll have to keep in mind that some mods just don't work well with some computers. I'm not sure it's the case for you and hopefully not though.

Have you tried changing your video settings? I've oftened been able to get my things to work by going into the options menu and switching my games rendering subsystem over from OpenGL to Direct3D9 or vice versa.

You should also download one mod at a time to see exactly which is causing the issue and when the crashing starts. Sometimes a simple fix is just redownloading a particular mod since some files may have been lost, broken, or not completely installed the first time you downloaded.

If worse comes to worst you may just have to uninstall and reinstall FH to get it to work normally without the mods.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:33:43 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Sixx.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart won't work!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 08:53:04 pm »
It might help if you tell us which mods you are using. Some of the time this is caused by files being placed in the wrong area. I suggest that you read over the instructions again and check over your files.
Avatar by the lovely RebelEcho <3