Author Topic: Hmmph  (Read 981 times)

Offline Burgundy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Hmmph
« on: September 09, 2015, 10:42:37 pm »
Hello, hello. Burgundy here, and not on the happiest of notes. I'm slightly pissed and this is where I want to let off some steam, so prepare yourselves.
Parents. Just why. Why do you feel the need to just... Hhh. Okay, so basically, to catch anyone who doesn't know me up, I'm not the straightest line, to say the least. People say my sexuality is pansexual, but I say I like what I like, cause screw labels. Anyways, my mother decided, after I came out to her, to tell my family and her friends about me... *cricket noises*
Yes
You heard me
She came out for me...
AUGH!!!
I mean, it should be my choice, and I should do it when I'm ready, right? I was in tears when I told her, but there she goes with her big mouth spouting about it. Hhh. Okay. That's all.
Sorry about that.
And.
Well... I'll be seeing some of you in game on Friday. G'bye.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:44:33 pm by Burgundy »

Echoing harmony

Re: Hmmph
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 10:53:27 pm »
I'm sorry to hear this.
Sometimes, people just can't take the fact that other's aren't like them at all. Listen hon, you're not alone trust me. Some friends of mine are going through what you're going through. I'm not one for advice, but keep your chin up and wear your pride like armor.
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want some more advice c:
We floofs got your back~

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 08:07:31 pm »
Oh that sucks, Burgundy.  I've never experienced that myself but I know how annoying and dreadful it feels when you're not ready to do something but someone pressures you/does it for you. >:c
I agree that it should have been in your own time and when you felt most comfortable around these people.  I am very sorry to hear this :'c

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 03:59:06 am »
I am sorry, but that wasn't right of her to do.
You are right. You should be the one to tell those you wish on your sexuality. Not her do it for you. That was her in the wrong, and I wish and hope things go better for you dear.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble