Author Topic: Caesin Wolf Pack Rp  (Read 6452 times)

Offline SingeBlade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Caesin Wolf Pack Rp
« on: May 26, 2012, 04:07:34 pm »
Why hello there if you're here it must mean you are looking to join a wolf rp yes? Well then stick around and read the rest of this post and see if this place is right for you.  :D

Ever notice how most in-game rps never really last or the groups become in-active? Well I want to create one that can be active almost every single day. So I'm creating the Caesin Wolf Pack where you can come and rp when ever you have the time. Although most of the role play shall take place in-game in Feral Heart.

Members are required to be active meaning be on at least once a day and if you can't be on for what ever the reason may be just tell us why and for how long and you shall be excused. If you are absent for more then 2 days without warning you get one check meaning one strike. Three strikes your out. If you were absent without warning for a family emergency or something along those lines you will not receive a strike. Since we will rp in-game this thread is for the recruitment and telling the group whether or not you are going to be absent.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding and if someone is doing point it out to them. If they keep doing it on purpose they will be kicked out of the group
2. No Spam
3. Respect other members
4. No killing without consent of the other player or me
5. Keep language a rated PG

All wolves who wish to join must have semi-realistic markings and be literate. This is also going to be a mapless rp and perhaps in the future if we get enough active members I will make us a role play website for us.

Ranks are beta, warrior, healer, scout/guard, hunter, den mother, pup and elder
Basic Application Form:
Name:
Appearance: (can take screenshot for appearance)
Mate:
Personality:
Rank Wanted:
Background:

Here is my application for example
Name: Nemisa
Appearance:

Mate: None
Personality: tends to be on gentle side but when angry might snap at you a little, likes to give advice and values her pack mates lives over hers
Rank Wanted: Nemisa will be the Female Alpha
Background: Nemisa was brought up just like any wolf. Her parents how ever died before she reached 1 years old and the pack blamed her for her parents sudden death. She was bullied and harassed by her pack mates till the alphas evicted her from the pack. Now she is starting a pack up her own in hopes for a bright future.

Fill in the form above to join and make sure to add CWP to your name in game once you are accepted  thank you!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:14:11 pm by SingeBlade »

Laying in a field of Red Camelias

Bee101

Re: Caesin Wolf Pack Rp
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 11:26:57 pm »
Basic Application Form:
Name: Razor
Appearance: (can take screenshot for appearance) Large silver male wolf with white under-belly and strong blue eyes.
Mate: Nemisa
Personality: Intelligent,snappy-the kind of genius you want to know and have around,with a bit of a flirty yet harsh kick to him.Loves to make others feel useless,but deep in that cold heart of his he has a kind a compassionate side,you just have to find it.
Rank Wanted:Alpha Male.
Background: Born into pack as a pup,parents were highly ranked fighters.

Offline Cervidae

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 02:25:16 pm »
 Hi may i join?                                                                                                                                                                                  Name:Snow                                                                                                                                                                    Gender:female                                                                                                                                                                       Age: 1 1/2 Years                                                                                                                                                     Appearance:Small thin Wolf with a Gray pelt, white underbelly and deep blue eyes                                                        Mate:None                                                                                                                                                                                  Personality: Kind and protective. Always ready to help others.                                                                                           Rank Wanted: Hunter                                                                                                                                                         Background: I once stood, nestled beside my mother as a newborn. But when they came it, all changed.                              A quick blow to the head did it. so furthermore I lost all remembrance of my past.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 02:26:52 pm by Aldwyn »
Okay, Who stole my doughnut?!

Offline Cervidae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 02:28:05 pm »
my apologies for how the message turned out i see now... it well "messed up" I will try to make it more legible. Yeah my computer messed up with this one

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 02:29:47 pm by Aldwyn »
Okay, Who stole my doughnut?!

ElizabethAJ123

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 10:49:36 pm »
Name- K?kai
Gender- Male
Age- 2 years
Appearance- red eyes, grey body, well built,black stripes
Mate- none
personality- serious and straight forward, hardly ever jokes, puts his pack before his life, once comfortable; will show his soft side
Rank wanted- warrior
Background- his former pack was killed by its own alpha. He was forced to leave at a very young age and has swore to himself that one day, he will  find the alpha and kill him for revenge. Until then, he wants to join a new pack, to train for his upcoming battle.

Offline Thamy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 11:53:11 pm »
the name is Mike is male , not kill , 24, is black and brancom wings, he's strong , he loves to make friends and the well comqualquer one is a warrior, he was the smallest and most timid puppy a pack up that another pack killed his beloved sister plucked up courage and went looking for another pack.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 11:59:34 pm »
This thread was from 2012 and it is very likely the group isn't around anymore. Please check the date a topic was created before posting a reply and refrain from bumping old threads. I'll be locking this.

In-game user: Panzramic