Author Topic: THE PIMIENTA KINGDOM  (Read 3937 times)

Offline Potent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: THE PIMIENTA KINGDOM
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 02:12:19 pm »
(Apologies for all the spam posts, but seeing that you need some staff I might be able to pitch in even if my character is fully developed to fit this roleplay yet.)

#1 Central Time Zone
#2 7 days of the week, normally towards 4PM - 10PM (or later depending on who's up.)
#3 I've lead multiple packs as leader and usually keep them pretty active. Since my job schedule is pretty flexible i'm almost always at every important event and meeting. If I gave specific examples I'd have to name way too many roleplays, BUT, they include: Forsaken Lore, Cherry Blossom Valley,  Miscegenation, Rose Valley, and many others that don't come to mind to me right at this moment.
#4 Only one, and I can't recall the name in all honesty. Slowly going inactive in this one anyway due to my character leaving.
#5 (Random character by the way.) Verdict led a low rumble echo throughout his mighty chest, white clouds of frozen air mushrooming from his snout. He was utterly annoyed with the disrespect, it made his muscles tense and his blood run cold until he was completely numb and his mind blacked out of all morality. But, even with that he had to swallow down the vain words he wished to bark and he had to choke back his passionate urge to rip the others to shreds. On the outside, he held his head high, deep chestnut fur specked with little snowflakes that chilled his fiery internal thoughts. "They won't step on me." he finally uttered, then continued on his travel.
#6 I think I deserve a House Head role because i'm extremely active and 100% loyal to any roleplay i'm in.
#7 N/A Does not pertain to me.
#8 I don't have a screenshot yet or any further information until the character creation rules have been made clear - but I CAN give a mini bio and anything will be changed if need be.
Name: Conan Von Claw
Type: I-Wolf Type A
Appearance: TBA
Body Build: Tall and lean.
Fur Type: Thick yet silky, longer fur along his head and down his spine as well as his two front paws and tail.
Personality Snapshot: From an outsider's perspective, Conan is extremely calm and easy-going. His voice is warming and his decisions are made to benefit the pack members rather than power driven.
Voice: Rasp with a gentle purr.
#9  I do have Skype, but for screensharing I typically use Join.me instead of the ladder. It works more smoothly and you can download it both via desktop and app - but it also allows you to watch a screensharing session with just your browser. https://www.join.me/

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 02:27:29 pm »
(Apologies for all the spam posts, but seeing that you need some staff I might be able to pitch in even if my character is fully developed to fit this roleplay yet.)

#1 Central Time Zone
#2 7 days of the week, normally towards 4PM - 10PM (or later depending on who's up.)
#3 I've lead multiple packs as leader and usually keep them pretty active. Since my job schedule is pretty flexible i'm almost always at every important event and meeting. If I gave specific examples I'd have to name way too many roleplays, BUT, they include: Forsaken Lore, Cherry Blossom Valley,  Miscegenation, Rose Valley, and many others that don't come to mind to me right at this moment.
#4 Only one, and I can't recall the name in all honesty. Slowly going inactive in this one anyway due to my character leaving.
#5 (Random character by the way.) Verdict led a low rumble echo throughout his mighty chest, white clouds of frozen air mushrooming from his snout. He was utterly annoyed with the disrespect, it made his muscles tense and his blood run cold until he was completely numb and his mind blacked out of all morality. But, even with that he had to swallow down the vain words he wished to bark and he had to choke back his passionate urge to rip the others to shreds. On the outside, he held his head high, deep chestnut fur specked with little snowflakes that chilled his fiery internal thoughts. "They won't step on me." he finally uttered, then continued on his travel.
#6 I think I deserve a House Head role because i'm extremely active and 100% loyal to any roleplay i'm in.
#7 N/A Does not pertain to me.
#8 I don't have a screenshot yet or any further information until the character creation rules have been made clear - but I CAN give a mini bio and anything will be changed if need be.
Name: Conan Von Claw
Type: I-Wolf Type A
Appearance: TBA
Body Build: Tall and lean.
Fur Type: Thick yet silky, longer fur along his head and down his spine as well as his two front paws and tail.
Personality Snapshot: From an outsider's perspective, Conan is extremely calm and easy-going. His voice is warming and his decisions are made to benefit the pack members rather than power driven.
Voice: Rasp with a gentle purr.
#9  I do have Skype, but for screensharing I typically use Join.me instead of the ladder. It works more smoothly and you can download it both via desktop and app - but it also allows you to watch a screensharing session with just your browser. https://www.join.me/

Me and my dear friend will look over this, and then tell you if you are accepted or not. It's perfectly fine to join as a member for the moment, though! ^w^
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline Potent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 02:51:42 pm »
Alright just let me know in a PM or something.~

Offline aries8430

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Art not done by me! Unknown artist!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 02:53:30 pm »
#1 Central Time Zone
#2 Since it's summer time I can literally be on all day. However when school time arrives I'll be on an hour each day.
#3 I've been in too many RPs so I'll just name a few I've been beta/alpha; Kou Empire, Taishoku Crusaders, The Wish of Destiny, Locked Keepers, Crest of the Sacred.
#4 Only one at the moment, the Taishoku Crusaders.
#5 The moon towered over the large body of water known as an ocean. Tides weaved and crashed onto the sandy shore dragging and pulling whatever was there. Breezes howled and the stars danced. Full of burrs and sediment, Jibril stood with her cranium held high. The dame's range of vision glanced towards her weary teammates. Eyes narrowd at their laziness. "Come on, guys!. What's the deal with all you?" A soft growl rose from her throat. "If I must leave without you I shall. I'm not going to be left behind because of you lazy brutes!" The insult sparked the fire of determination. With a word Jibril's comrades lifted their bodies off their mitts and padded on. Each step bringing the trio closer to the old raft that awaited them.
#6 I've had some troublemakers and dramatic characters in my groups before. I figured out how to deal with them to make sure no more of their "funny business" continues.
#7 N/A
#8 I currently don't have a biography or specific details prepared but I'll be happy to share basic information.
Full name: Jibril Spensa M'faye
Genus: Canis Lupis
Personality: Trustworthy, honest, loyal, talkative, brave, competitive, reliable, straightforward, semi-proper, good spirited.
Body structure: Reasonably thin, semi-muscular, a bit taller than average size.
#9 Yes, I have several communication methods. Like most people I have skype and join.me, including a skype app on my phone so wherever I may be I'll receive the message. Different methods include kik, Discord, Instagram (if it's permitted), ect.

PS: I will be gone from August 5th through August 16th and will not have access to internet connection.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:17:02 am by aries8430 »
"The world won't notice you until you notice yourself!"