Author Topic: Looking for a feline preset  (Read 4369 times)

Offline Inoheiwa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Inoheiwa in-game
    • Inoheiwa
    • soramaterasu
    • NobodyXIV14
    • View Profile
Looking for a feline preset
« on: November 20, 2015, 01:11:31 am »
So, I'm looking for a feline preset. I'd love for it to work with wings, too, but...
I saw this image in a search the other day, and I wanted it in FeralHeart for a roleplay with a few friends when their accounts are up and running.
So, can anyone turn the design of the image below into a preset that I can use? I can try drawing a piece of art for you in return, if you'd like! I just really want one of these, collar and all.

If it's too much, I'm sorry. But I've seen these presets everywhere that have items and manes installed on them, and then the image...

Click image to download Lucy's preset!

I do not and will not use Preset Sync!
Taking preset requests! PM for info

Preach

Re: Looking for a feline preset
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 01:13:36 am »
Ahhh, your character looks amazing. I hope you find what you're looking for. ^^

Offline Inoheiwa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Inoheiwa in-game
    • Inoheiwa
    • soramaterasu
    • NobodyXIV14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 01:21:23 am »
I hope so, too. Sadly, it likely won't happen... But thanks for the compliment on the character, Preach! Despite it not being my own artwork, I consider it as a compliment to my art taste.
Click image to download Lucy's preset!

I do not and will not use Preset Sync!
Taking preset requests! PM for info

Preach

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 01:23:05 am »
There's preset shops everywhere; you just gotta seek them out.

Mewmewcat12

Note, this isn't their profile, these are the owner and their personal shop.

Anyways, I'm sure someone will be interested in making him. Look at him. -drools-

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 06:12:12 am »
As a preset maker myself, I can tell you now that mayhaps you're asking for a bit too much.

The collar itself is an item--one which FeralHeart doesn't have--and so you'd have to talk to someone who's knowledgeable with Blender and Python to create a functional item you could wear.

The fur itself is no problem, and I'm sure a preset maker could retexture one of the manes from the Item Pack so that it would match your character. It just means that everyone who wanted to see that color of mane would also need the same retexture.

Just don't be disheartened if a preset maker tells you they can't complete this. As far as characters go... we can only do the skin. xD
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 02:41:06 pm »
The preset itself, without items, is a rather simple design. Very charming, cute, I love it.
The only thing which would be an issue would indeed be the items. However, that is what we have item packs for.

If you're looking for someone who can make the preset without the items, I wouldn't mind attempting this.
RETIRED.