• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ,,,,,,queen,,,,,,,,,,,
    • hyperactivejosh
    • dystopiaas
    • fruittreehorse
    • View Profile
Um...?
« on: October 10, 2015, 01:59:14 pm »
Hi, um, do you have any idea why I'm banned? I think the game thought I was my sister and thought I was a second account and banned me, yet I am currently hosting what should be an active group and I do not want to disappoint them. Could some admin help me at all? I promise you I am not a second account. I reaalllly hope someone can help me as I was just checking how long my sister is banned. I do not want to wait 2 more months to play...
Help...?

~Stutter
h-hewwo?

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • who are you, that you do not know your history?
    • View Profile
Re: Um...?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 02:02:19 pm »
Strange. I know i am not a admin, but if this is really that bad, try PMing an mod if you havent already.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 02:02:59 pm »
Please do not discuss bans on the forum or publicly in-game.
It is against the rules.

Contact a staff member through PM instead.
There is a staff list in the menu on the forum.
RETIRED.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 02:06:20 pm »
I will be locking this. Please do not discuss bans on the forum.
Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

Any issues about bans should be taken straight to a Staff member via Private Message, and should not be handled through the help boards. Message me if you'd like.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.