Poll

N/A

Have you seen?
0 (0%)
Isn't it cool?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chicken Groups  (Read 1299 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
Chicken Groups
« on: November 14, 2015, 06:33:05 am »
Ok I personally have to say that I have seen chicken groups and I haven't joined or even created a chicken but I think its kinda cool I mean its creative its interesting I never would have thought about it so if your in the chicken group do me a favor and tell the leader of the group nice idea for me plz ;) thanks
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Chicken Groups
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 06:51:01 am »
Ah, although I am not in the group, I 'ave seen the Chickens of Flourite 'round quite often. I do not know the username of the owner of the group, but their character's name be Henrietta.

Sorry I couldn't 'ave been of more help to ye. The group can be found recruiting sometimes at Stone Bridge. Stone Bridge is near the N-Z formation and near the island that takes ye to Cape of Distant Worlds.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 06:52:54 am »
Ah, although I am not in the group, I 'ave seen the Chickens of Flourite 'round quite often. I do not know the username of the owner of the group, but their character's name be Henrietta.

Sorry I couldn't 'ave been of more help to ye. The group can be found recruiting sometimes at Stone Bridge. Stone Bridge is near the N-Z formation and near the island that takes ye to Cape of Distant Worlds.
Alright thanks Enoki my FH currently isn't working right now but I know how to fix but once its fixed I am going straight there
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 03:02:53 pm »
The leader of the Chickens of Fluorite is super sweet and I'm sure she'll be glad to hear you want to join. Her username is OutOfBreath

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 03:12:44 pm »
Alright thanks Tailgate