Author Topic: Feral-Heart keeps crashing.  (Read 1242 times)

Offline BlasphemyRec

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Don't touch meh cookies
    • View Profile
Feral-Heart keeps crashing.
« on: October 18, 2015, 05:16:53 pm »
I've had this problem since way back in 2013 when I got my first account. I use a mac computer and every time I log in to feral-heart, it'll let me play for a short amount of time, but then a window comes up and it says, "Feral-Heart has encountered a serious problem and must shut down." Then it closes. It's becoming a nuisance as I enjoy roleplaying and this crashing problem is getting in the way of me enjoying my experience.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-Heart keeps crashing.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 07:19:00 pm »
Is that what it really says "Feral-Heart has encountered a serious problem and must shut down"? And why did you wait so long? :3 We'll find a way to fix this out.

Is it possible if you can re-download the game? You can save the screenshots folder and any presets that you exported. I'm not exactly sure what the serious problem is, but it's the first time I've heard that someone gets a message like that. If so, then I think it's better to refresh the whole game. <3

Please tell me how it goes and hopefully you get to enjoy your experience again!

Offline BlasphemyRec

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 07:35:25 pm »
The exact error message says.. "The program FeralHeart.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Yes, I'm aware it says .exe. I downloaded the correct program, or else it would't run. But I've reinstalled the game three times. I'm going to go through my computer and delete all feral heart files and redownload again, and if that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 07:37:26 pm »
try changing your rendering subsystem.

Offline BlasphemyRec

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 07:40:00 pm »
Only one rendering system shows up.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 08:37:59 pm »
oh, i guess you have only one subsystem option for macs? i never used a mac. X)

had this happened since you ever got the game? if so, it sounds like a problem with your computer, wineskin, or another thing that is preventing the game from working that i don't know of right now. someone else with more experience with macs should come up and try to help you on this thread. i have no idea how this game works on a mac. lol

these suggestions may not work but it's best to mention them i guess? do you have any mod like a marking/item pack, animation mod, or graphics mod installed onto the game? can you also check to see if you have any duplicate particles (any file that ends with _0,_1, etc)?

Offline BlasphemyRec

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 09:05:41 pm »
I have a markings pack, but it's been happening even before I installed it. As of now, I can't even watch movie clips. And there are no duplicate particles.