Author Topic: I need help with the texture!!!  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Star-Lord

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • ? My Channel ?
I need help with the texture!!!
« on: October 25, 2015, 02:41:05 pm »
On all my maps is texture african_grass.jpg  What do i do?? How do i restore all texture?? :-\ ???

? My characters ?

AutumnTheWulf

Re: I need help with the texture!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 03:15:44 pm »
Well that happened to me on my old laptop. If ye want to restore all textures you'll have to re-install the game or simply delete your Feral Heart folder (computer C: feral heart) and go to your feral heart setup (which you have somewhere in downloads or where ever you putted it and install the game. If ye'r about to do that, make sure to save your presets,maps,etc. that you want to keep

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 03:17:44 pm »
'Allo deary, let's get this fixed f'er ye. Alrighty, 'ave ye downloaded anything lately f'er Feral Heart? Any maps, texture mods? If so, this may be the cause of y'er problem.

Could ye check y'er textures folder f'er me? This textures folder will be found in terrains, not the one in media. Can ye tell if anything is missing, like snow or the default orange, cracked earth texture? If ye be missing these, than all ye'll need is those files back. I be out at the moment, but I shall be home in a few hours and I would be happy to give ye a download to any missing files ye may 'ave.

'Ave ye been in the FH folders as of late? Ye may 'ave accidentally tampered with or deleted a file unknowingly. If this be the case, ye may need to redownload FH. If it comes to ye needing to do a clean download, make sure ye save anything ye want to keep in a separate folder, so when ye delete the FH files, ye keep y'er maps or items.

Let me know if ye be missing any texture files, though. If ye aren't missing any, I shall try to sift through the files to see if anything else would cause this.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Star-Lord

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • ? My Channel ?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 05:09:42 pm »
Thx for the reply! In the textures folder, nothing is missing!! i dont want to reinstall the game, because i cant take it all back !!

? My characters ?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 05:27:35 pm »
Ah, alrighty. Then this could be the FHMaps folder found in terrains. Ye may want to check there to see if any things missing. If ye could, list me all the files ye see in the folder? I am still on m'mobile, but I shall check m'folder and compare the contents.

It may be a corrupted file. Even though 'tis there, it may just not be operational. This will require a redownload. But, as Autumn has said, ye can use the setup installer that ye already 'ave in y'er downloads folder.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 10:09:46 pm »
You may want to check the "materials" folder in the FeralHeart folder. See if terrain.cg, the terrain material file, and terrain.program are in it. If not, here's a link to the default materials folder with the three in it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c0p7f6q751e4kym/materials.zip