Author Topic: Feral-heart animations  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Glaciathewolf96

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Feral-heart animations
« on: November 10, 2015, 10:43:26 pm »
STAFF IF YOU REMOVE HAVE THE DECENSY TO TELL ME WHY THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON. stop being childish about it -__- if you dont give me a decent reason im just gonna keep posting, no ones giving me a reason, and there should be none

New fh animations for chu!

includes feline and canine!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:50:31 pm by Red »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-heart animations
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 10:50:02 pm »
I am not fully certain about every minor detail to this situation, but if a thread gets removed you should consider why it might've been so and heed any words said by staff at earlier times. Private conversations such as PM is where staff would explain more in detail if so need be since we rarely post openly on the boards and try to leave the choice to the users if they want to have it painted on the wall for everyone else to see.

No one is being childish for taking care of the site and forum and moderating what they feel the need to moderate. The only childish thing would be to ignore warnings and try to pick a fight. I will give one here and ask you not to post any more threads including these animations for the time being. Ignore what is said her however and we will not hesitate to take further action.

Thank you for reading.
Former community manager of FeralHeart