Poll

What do you think about FNAF Roleplayers?

Hate them!
6 (8.1%)
Annoyed by them.
22 (29.7%)
Don't mind tem.
32 (43.2%)
Like them.
6 (8.1%)
I am one!
8 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: FNAF In Ficho  (Read 5118 times)

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
Re: FNAF In Ficho
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2015, 08:51:01 pm »
i don't mind the FNAFs since i used to be into the game a lot!!! i share a mutual respect for them; as long as they're not breaking any rules or saying anything nasty.

ficho is my main hang-out place, specifically for that 'comic-con' feel since you can get a whole mix of fandoms hanging around, most of them which i do participate in!

i've found myself rping some FNAF myself, and low-key chatting with the FNAFs so easily i could really care less, but the only thing that really gets my goat is their obsession with the purple man.
i do turn off local at that point, since the whole 'purple man' thing HAS caused some bad happenings in my life.

but other than that, i don't really mind 'em. don't bother others, and i won't bother you, basically.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline kmth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "There's only me there's only you" <3
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2015, 11:20:30 pm »
I suppose I don't mind them. I somewhat like 'em and somewhat don't.
I've been in Ficho and have seen FNaF characters role-playing. (Sometimes). Mostly just minding their own business or just role-playing fairly. (Without Power-Playing/Auto-Hitting/Ect.)
Even though I'm not really ever in Ficho, I see FNaF, other game characters, and YouTube characters almost everywhere.
I have nothing wrong with them, so they're just fine. As long as they don't get on my nerves.
Those who call themselves 'ugly' don't know that they're the must beautiful person in someone's eyes <3

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2015, 11:02:21 am »
I have no problem with them. I think it's pretty cool, though I have had a few of them come up to me and say/do rude things. But I tend to ignore it :u

Offline Rangeranger333

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2015, 10:11:09 pm »
I honestly could not care less. I'm barely even there so.
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2015, 10:49:12 pm »
I REALLY don't mind them, not at all, but they remind me of the TLK people in Bonfire. I've seen nome screaming that they are the official character, and stuff. xD

Actually, to be honest, sometimes it makes me think they're very childish when they go too far deep into the fandom of FNAF. Please forgive me ;_;
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:51:39 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2015, 09:56:12 pm »
I generally don't understand why the game is so popular, to be honest. I mean, it popped up overnight and within a year it had like... 4 sequels. o_o Seems kind of scary to me that a game would get popular just like that. *snaps fingers*

But aside from that, I have nothing against the people in the fandom, as I'm friends with a few of them on DA. They're generally nice people. And I understand completely playing a character from a fandom, though the characters I play tend to be obscure. (I've been known to play as Sliders characters and Welcome Back, Kotter characters. See? You probably have no idea what I'm talking about.)

So the roleplayers themselves don 't bother me, it's just the obsession with the game that disturbs me.
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2016, 04:49:09 pm »
I don't like seeing them. It irritates me because if they wanted to be a fnaf character, why don't they just play fnaf. I don't really mind it too much now, since I've seen them so much and I hardly go in Ficho anymore.

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia