Author Topic: Is this okay?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Inoheiwa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Inoheiwa in-game
    • Inoheiwa
    • soramaterasu
    • NobodyXIV14
    • View Profile
Is this okay?
« on: November 17, 2015, 02:46:32 pm »
So, I have a friend who's username was too long, and one who wants an account but can't get one due to hours. Is it okay for me to make them accounts and give them the information for it?
I only put this in 'site/forum help' because accounts are on the site.

So, is it alright to make two extra accounts so my friends can play with me? One asked me to ask, the other keeps missing the windows.
Click image to download Lucy's preset!

I do not and will not use Preset Sync!
Taking preset requests! PM for info

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Is this okay?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 02:50:21 pm »
  • Your Account, Your Responsibility
    When you sign up to FeralHeart you get your very own account in which you alone are meant to use. We expect you to take care of your login information and keep it to yourself. We do not take responsibility if you lend out your account, or even network connection to someone that breaks the rules/broke the rules, resulting in you being banned, as well. The same thing goes to if you borrow other users accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. This is because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, nor would we be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out if everyone got their ban removed. We also discourage users from creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves, for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts, some of them might be deleted without any warning.

If you chose to do so, it will be your responsibility for what goes on within that account. If a user on another account that you're connected with is found rule-breaking, you may also be tied into this. I would suggest keeping all personal information private, but if you decide to share account or internet details, it will be at your own risk.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Inoheiwa

• Inoheiwa in-game
    • Inoheiwa
    • soramaterasu
    • NobodyXIV14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 03:04:54 pm »
I'll make sure to let them know that. Thank you.
So it's okay to make the account, and give the account, but if they get banned, we'll both be banned?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 03:11:48 pm »
I'll make sure to let them know that. Thank you.
So it's okay to make the account, and give the account, but if they get banned, we'll both be banned?
It's best not to discuss bans on the forum, but if you have any concerns about this, do feel free to message me privately. If you give away your account, the account details will still be the same, and the circumstances under which you create the account will be the same. That being said, giving away accounts still applies to the rule above. It's best to generally keep accounts or internet access private to be certain of security.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Inoheiwa

• Inoheiwa in-game
    • Inoheiwa
    • soramaterasu
    • NobodyXIV14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 03:55:04 pm »
Alright. We're not on the same internet connection, so that shouldn't be a problem. Thank you, warriorstrike!

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 04:00:23 pm »
Alright. We're not on the same internet connection, so that shouldn't be a problem. Thank you, warriorstrike!
If you create an account on your computer and give it away, the server will still recognize this as your account. The only way to ensure that your account is safe is by not openly giving it to others. Good luck, though! I'll lock this up since your question was answered. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me or another Staff member. c: