Author Topic: If you only had 15 minutes to live?  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: If you only had 15 minutes to live?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 01:10:31 am »
I'd totally commit murder- I mean-
I'd eat lots of nachos and prank call the White House. \o/

Hah probably not really. I'd tell my best friend to change my Facebook status to "Chillin' with Jesus."
Boom.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 02:59:39 am »
I'd send a single short message and put it somewhere everyone would see it as well as send it to my parents, then take fast acting sleeping pills or knock myself out somehow.

I know I'm going to die in 15 minutes but that doesn't explain how I will die. Extreme take on the scenario but I'd rather not be conscious for it if it were to be painful.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 04:02:35 am »
probably call those closest to me, then just sit down, cry, and wait for it to pass.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 06:09:40 pm »
I'd call my bestie and tell her goodbye, and then logon to feralheart and pray to god that my crush (whom I haven't told I love him) is online and tell him I love him and that I'm going to die in 15 minutes.

Then I would run all the way down to Shop 'n Save and "borrow" the donuts and pastries and run down the street yelling "YOU AIN'T COOL AS ME BRO!"

Then I would go home, put on "The Road To El Dorado" and sing along with -Friends Never Say Goodbye- and cry a million tears while eating donuts and pastries.  And probably go upstairs and snuggle with my stuffed animals for the last time and play "Eleanor Rigby" on my guitar and cry.

I'd then be happy I am dying for this reason alone: When I die, I'll go to the rainbow bridge and hug and caress my dog, while sobbing gently in his fur.

I feel like mine is the most depressing right now......AND AI LIVED HAPPILY EVA AFTA
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 04:52:16 am »
I would tell my loved ones things I wanted to tell them a long ago thinking pff they can't judge me cause I'm dead XD
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect