Author Topic: Please help  (Read 840 times)

Offline MouseleapNCoaldust

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Please help
« on: January 14, 2016, 11:26:10 pm »
Hello, i'm new to FeralHeart, and it refuses to work.
I've looked everywhere, tried every solution, and even had a friend attempt to help in a join.me, but nothing works.
I log onto the play game, wait a minute, window the browser {I use Firefox, but I have tried Chrome} and open FeralHeart, type in my login stuff, but it always appears with the same message. "Failed to connect to front server." with the occasional incorrect stuff, when i'm 100% positive its correct, or I haven't even tried logging in 5 times.
I've ran as administrator, i've done everything, and its getting really upsetting and frustrating.
Please help, I appreciate every bit of help I can get.

Preach

Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 11:54:46 pm »
Hmm, maybe taking a closer look will help. c:

It will not let me connect to the game, why?
If you're experiencing issues it could be how your browser is currently set up. We do not allow any proxies so please disable any proxy settings you might have enabled. Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled. If you still have issues feel free to try another web browser all together. Also do keep in mind that we do not let any banned users connect to the game

If you have a proxy enabled on your computer, you won't be able to log into the game. Disabling this should help fix the problem, if this is your issue. If it still doesn't work for you, however:

-Check to make sure that your internet is strong and up-to-speed

-It was mentioned before that opening the page in a different browser (such as Chrome and Firefox) can help the stability, but also keep in mind that if you wish to log into multiple accounts, you must open the page in a separate browser. If you are opening the page in any sort of private browser or something that does not allow cookies, this could be an issue as well.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Please help
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 05:14:44 am »
I looked a bit further into this, and it appears as though your username exceeds 16 characters. Unfortunately, you are not able to change your username, so the only way this will be able to be fixed is by creating a new account when you next find the Registration open. For more information, check here for Registration hours/other info. Hopefully you'll be able to play the game very soon. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.