Author Topic: Cat-Preset: Mind making this preset for me? Thank you.  (Read 2790 times)

Offline SilentDeath001

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cat-Preset: Mind making this preset for me? Thank you.
« on: December 02, 2015, 02:13:10 am »
Link to Referance: http://silverstream8476.deviantart.com/art/Cat-Preset-Ref-575655402?ga_submit_new=10%253A1449022227

I would like to have a shade on it, it can either be canine or feline body which ever your best at.

Right Eye: Blind Eye, Blue.
Left eye: Contract eye, Green

Mane Color: Which ever color you think will fit best for it, but if you cannot decide mind making it black with white highlights?

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: Cat-Preset: Mind making this preset for me? Thank you.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 09:19:39 pm »
How immediately do you need this preset? If you're not in a hurry, I can offer a hand. Otherwise I'd highly recommend one of the preset makers from the main page. There are many of them these days and they all do great work. c:

(I'll just leave this here so people don't have to deal with Ad.fly)
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline SilentDeath001

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Cat-Preset: Mind making this preset for me? Thank you.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 02:16:44 am »
How immediately do you need this preset? If you're not in a hurry, I can offer a hand. Otherwise I'd highly recommend one of the preset makers from the main page. There are many of them these days and they all do great work. c:

(I'll just leave this here so people don't have to deal with Ad.fly)

I don't need it immetiatly, I don't really want to rush people in making it since we all have school, life, work; All I would want is a time frame if you can give one. If you can't thats fine I can patiently wait for it.