Author Topic: "Failed to connect to the front server"  (Read 1282 times)

Offline UnremarkableOkami

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
"Failed to connect to the front server"
« on: December 05, 2015, 08:32:57 pm »
That's the message that comes up every time I try to log in. I've had the game on my laptop for a while now but every time I try, it doesn't let me in. I've ticked the box that lets it through my firewall. My browser is FireFox.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: "Failed to connect to the front server"
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 08:34:19 pm »
Please go here regarding your issue! Hope this helps. c:

in-game: hooli

Offline Aviana

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 06:02:48 pm »
Hi there! I'm a new starter here. I downloaded the game and it worked perfectly for the first time- I've only created a character and never had a chance to play it. I tried to log into the game later on in the day and I've suddenly got that issue. I've tried all the options, including allowing the app through my firewall, keeping the site open etc.

It loads up to the log in and works fine. It just won't connect to my server, and the router is 5G and works perfectly fine. I'm kinda upset because I was really looking forward to play.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 06:39:56 pm »
Hi there! I'm a new starter here. I downloaded the game and it worked perfectly for the first time- I've only created a character and never had a chance to play it. I tried to log into the game later on in the day and I've suddenly got that issue. I've tried all the options, including allowing the app through my firewall, keeping the site open etc.

It loads up to the log in and works fine. It just won't connect to my server, and the router is 5G and works perfectly fine. I'm kinda upset because I was really looking forward to play.

Please make a separate help thread regarding your issue. That way your post will get more attention and more possible solutions for your issue.

in-game: hooli