Author Topic: Please, Renew My Ban.!. I can't live without FH  (Read 824 times)

Offline LakeStep

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Orange is the New Black = 💚
    • Trigger TheWolf
    • View Profile
    • The Fancy Hobo Team
Please, Renew My Ban.!. I can't live without FH
« on: December 07, 2015, 07:52:13 pm »
Ok, I was banned a while ago (my user is LakeStep) and I was using the bathroom when someone walked up to my character, Cookie, they were butt-swinging in front of me, now yes, I was afk  :'( and i got banned for a YEAR and i'm here to ask you to renew it, I can't take life without my Feral Heart anymore... Please, PLEASE, renew my account!//LakeStep  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
💚Emerald, my fursona.💚

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Please, Renew My Ban.!. I can't live without FH
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 08:01:49 pm »
Please refrain from speaking 'bout bans on the forum. If ye 'ave questions concerning bans, please speak with one of the staff. Ye can find the staff on the "Staff" tab just below the picture banner.

Threads talking 'bout bans will be locked, so do remember this next time 'round.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Please, Renew My Ban.!. I can't live without FH
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 08:22:42 pm »

• Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

Please do not discuss bans on the forum. If you wish to discuss your ban or have any questions concerning your ban, please Private Message a Staff member such as myself. I will be locking this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.