Author Topic: Need Help Finding These Meshes & Particles  (Read 1449 times)

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Need Help Finding These Meshes & Particles
« on: December 20, 2015, 09:29:33 pm »
These are just some meshes and particles that I've seen in maps that I'd really like to use in my own maps, but I'm not sure where to find them or if they are even available publicly to download.

These particles:

These rocks (I'm not sure if these are meshes you can download or if they're just one of the default meshes with drastically modified dimensions):

This cave (pretty sure I've seen it in a thread somewhere but forgotten where it was) and the leaves inside it:

These "bowls":

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:35:53 pm by The_Black_Cat »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help Finding These Meshes & Particles
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 09:51:03 pm »
For the cave, that's actually a default mesh. UNFORTUNATELY, I cannot find it, but it's definitely somewhere especially since it's in Sky's Rim. I may have messed with my game too much to actually find the mesh...

The same goes for the fern, though. Default mesh. Just scale it down. Only, it's a retexture, unlike the cave which is actually just another texture from the default game itself. I don't know WHERE the retexture is, but hopefully it's helped somewhat since you know you may already have these objects.

The particles, though, may just be modified versions of the star-y aura already in the game. Not sure where or if it's up for download. But Glave has some particles that may be of use.

Don't know about the rocks. There's a lot of rock meshes out there.

And lastly, for the bowls, they may actually be something Thierry made. You know, his mesh pack with all the shapes and stuff? Click here and scroll down to download it.

Hope this helped! ;u;

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 10:07:02 pm »
The den you're looking for is den.mesh in object maker.

and Hugrf is right, the "bowls" are in Thierry's extra basic shapes pack in the thread linked above!

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 12:51:56 am »
Ah! Thank you! So that's where the bowls are. I had one of Thierry's basic shapes packages but I didn't realize there was another one. When I saw the bowls in the map I did suspect they were something Thierry might have made.

I suppose I might just have to search around for rock meshes unless someone pops up here with them.

And I'll have a dig through my default object folders for the den and ferns.

As for the particles, I did look through Glave's particles prior to posting this thread, but I didn't seem to find anything that resembled the ones in that map.