Author Topic: Help Windows 10  (Read 1212 times)

Offline mrxkiba91

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Crouse Designs LLC
Help Windows 10
« on: January 06, 2016, 03:54:21 am »
I just reinstalled all my games including feralheart from my windows 7 pc and i'm getting a login error for the front server, I'm only using windows firewall as the other software pre-installed is disabled, please help!
~Garrett Crouse
Yellowstone Wolf Photographer

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Help Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 04:09:04 am »
Do you know about the change of login for Feralheart due to the hacking problem?
If not, try here:
If this is not the case, then let us know. c:

Side account for Sigyn

Offline mrxkiba91

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Crouse Designs LLC
Re: Help Windows 10
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 04:16:30 am »
well I just tried that and I couldn't alt+tab out and had to alt+f4 then to switch the windows
~Garrett Crouse
Yellowstone Wolf Photographer

Offline Angarika

• Curious Wanderer
  • Angarika/Blakyhart
    • Bludneva
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • View Profile
Help | Windows 10
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 05:19:24 am »
Good afternoon,

Pardon me asking but if I may ask, did you by chance just drag and drop the Feral-Heart from your Windows 7 computer to your Windows 10? If that's the case, that may be where the disconnection is manifesting from. I, myself got a Windows 10 Dell laptop recently and faced the same issue. If you haven't already attempted to re-download the game, calling it something different than the Feral-Heart files you brought over (as you don't want to lose/merge one), may I recommend it?

It may not do much but if there's newer files or ones Windows 10 will download automatically to support Feral-Heart, it'll bring it over during the download. This doesn't mean you cannot keep all older information from your Windows 7 Feral-Heart. Just drag and drop in the correct folders and redo an .cgf files (aka markings/items/sounds/weather) you may have dabbled in prior to the switch.

If what I spoke wasn't the case, I would still recommend re-downloading it.

- Angarika/Blakyhart