Author Topic: Need some help with my mouse please!  (Read 913 times)

Offline pickles82

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Your local shaman~!
    • gore-gen
    • View Profile
Need some help with my mouse please!
« on: December 21, 2015, 02:48:14 am »
So, I've played this game for a long time. One day, my right click to look around stopped working. I now have to use the arrow keys. My mouse is in perfect condition. I run an ASUS gaming laptop and my right click works anywhere but Feralheart. Can someone help me? Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
Sig/Icon by me
In-game User: Pickles82

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help with my mouse please!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 09:06:52 am »
I recommend just using the arrows anyway, although it might be difficult to get over it will be much much easier for you.
However, I'm not sure whether FeralHeart does the right click to look around anymore, I might be wrong. See if you can fiddle with the settings a tad, just in case you've changed something that's caused this.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Need some help with my mouse please!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 08:05:24 pm »
On the day the right-clicking stopped working, do you recall changing any settings, downloading any mods, or pressing a strange button on your keyboard? If so, that might be the case.

If you can't remember, try experimenting with your mouse. Can you see the cursor on the game? Does your character run to an arrow where you clicked with the left side of your mouse? Have you tried just pointlessly spamming the right and left sides of your mouse until everything worked again in the game?

These aren't great suggestions, but if nothing happens I'd recommend just using the arrow keys like Shurtle said above. I do hope at least one of these things work
Farewell everyone<3