Author Topic: Animation Pack (Help!)  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Lupidae

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Poetrist
    • KarlyAada
    • View Profile
Animation Pack (Help!)
« on: December 23, 2015, 04:24:36 am »
I Recently Just downloaded a Canine Animation pack, i logged in and everything was working fine. but when i got to my characters and it said "Loading" i waited a few minutes and it said "Feralheart.exe has stopped working" (Btw I Was On A Map Called "The Magic Forest")
NightLupis
(Use to Be)

Preach

Re: Animation Pack (Help!)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 04:32:51 am »
Did you read the "read.me" and followed the instructions carefully? There's two sets of models, so don't get too confused. You need to go to FeralHeart >Media>Models

Offline Lupidae

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Poetrist
    • KarlyAada
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 04:33:31 am »
I Read Them Correctly and i did exactly what it told me.
NightLupis
(Use to Be)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 02:44:46 pm »
Maybe try logging into the gold box on the top right of the screen

(Delete cookies if you cannot log in). Once you're logged in, click "User Panel" and it will ask you to log in again. You should then be able to see a list of your characters. Click "Go home" next to the character that was in The Magic Forest and it will hopefully send that character to Lonely Cave if that is where the character's home was set to. If not, click "Reset Home".

Then you can try to use them again with that character in a default FH map and not a map full of different objects and most likely too many collisions.

If it continues to crash your game you can always switch your rendering system to the one you're not currently using by going to Options\\Video\\Rendering Subsystem and choosing OpenGL or Direct3D9 (choose the one not already selected).

If not, then I reccommend not using the canine animations for a while until the situation is looked into a little more.

Hope this helps you, Etizo~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone