Author Topic: The Book Club ll Literate Role-play Group ll Always Open  (Read 2800 times)

Offline angryanteater

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The Book Club ll Literate Role-play Group ll Always Open
« on: December 22, 2015, 04:15:52 am »
The Book Club

-----------------------------
Who are we?
The Book Club is a literate role-play group that centers around characters from literature. We accept most characters from all sorts of books and are very welcoming towards our members.

What is the plot of this group?
Your favorite characters from books, graphic novels, and even plays have been turned into animals and have been dropped into a completely new world than their own. They must learn either to accept it or figure out how to make it back home. Friends, foes, and even some strong relationships may be made. It is up to you to decide which path you will take.

Where and when do you meet?
For now we will meet in the South Pole and Fluorite Plains. This may be temporary as a map may be built for the group. The times we will role-play at are Saturdays and Sundays from 6 P.M. PST to 8 P.M. PST depending on whether people would like to stick around longer to role-play or not. A message will be sent out to all in the group to remind them that we are role-playing at these times.

How do I join?
Glad that you asked! Either message me on here or fill out a form below and I will reply with the verdict whenever I get the time to. If you are accepted into the group please request to join it in game.

What species do you allow?

All. Just please do not add wings to your character for no good reason or make them rainbow furred.

Taken characters
[spoiler]
The Little Prince from the book of the same name by Antoine de Saint-Exupery - roleplayed by angryanteater [/spoiler]

Wanted characters
[spoiler]Nothing yet[/spoiler]

Form
Code: [Select]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Activity based on 1 to 10 ratio -[/b]
[b]Character name -[/b]
[b]Book / play / graphic novel title -[/b]

In-game username: angryanteater