Author Topic: Safe for the kids!  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Safe for the kids!
« on: February 11, 2016, 08:26:03 pm »
So im very sick and also I see these people who just go
CUSSCUSSCUSSCUSSCUSS
And im really annoyed about them because they keep saying (beep) And it annoys me especially when you sit and someone lays down on you
I took screenshots of spammers mostly *Sometimes i might accidently spam without noticing how many movie clips i launched*
Im just a kid but i know the game gone viral with mating
This game must be safe

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Safe for the kids!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 08:36:26 pm »
The moderators try their very hardest to make sure FeralHeart is a safe space for kids. If you have screenshots, send them to a staff member and the user will be taken care of.  They can't be everywhere at once, so if you see someone breaking the rules, always make sure to take a screenshot and send it to a moderator via PM on the site ":].If people are bothering you or making you uncomfortable, always remember that the block feature is available to you.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Preach

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 08:41:46 pm »
Thanks this upon the staff members. They can take care of the rule breakers.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 09:15:52 pm »
As the other lovely people have mentioned, if you have witnessed any swearing, or any rule-breaking for that matter, we highly advise for you to send in a report of this behavior, so that we can act accordingly and keep everything in order. As much as we try to be in the maps whenever we have the time, it's simply not possible for each and every staff member to be in every map at every time of the day. Because of this, we can only work with two things-- Rulebreaking that we see with our own eyes, or reports sent in by users. If you see questionable behavior or something that you believe goes against the rules of the game, you are encouraged to take screenshots and bring this to the attention of a staff member. Creating a topic about your concern will not really help the situation, so if you're wanting to see a change or ensure that these users are handled properly, sending a report in is the best way to go.

To get in contact with a moderator, The Staff Page provides a list of links to staff members' profiles. If you're not sure how to send in a report, you can look here for a guide.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 09:17:46 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.