Author Topic: Registration Times  (Read 2983 times)

Offline RazielTheGuardian

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Registration Times
« on: January 07, 2016, 01:25:56 am »
It's super frustrating that they're randomized because for the past month I've been trying to register for a new account (my name is too long to log in) but I can never seem to get it right! I really want to play but even when I check all day it seems like I'm missing it by a few minutes or something. Is there any way to change my account name or do I just have to keep guess-checking? I love the game but this is a bit much..

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Registration Times
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 01:39:10 am »
Unfortunately, you cannot change your in-game username. If your username exceeds the character limit, the only way you will be able to play if you create a new account when the Registration next opens up. The times when the Registration is open is completely randomized, so you will have to keep checking back periodically to catch it open. It can be a bit tricky, but you're sure to find it open soon enough. If you'd like more info on the Registration hours, feel free to take a peek here.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:41:24 am by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Registration Times
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 02:08:19 am »
I've noticed that it opens every other day for 2 hours at a time, and is, as both you and Nynx stated, is completely randomized. (Though I did notice that it opens in times where a lot of people aren't on (early in the mornings/late at night)). I'd just recommend regularly checking the site every couple hours every day, I can imagine you'll catch it open eventually.

in-game: hooli