Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Raydiance

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy
« on: January 06, 2016, 05:27:48 am »
Hello, hi! I'm still sort of slowly getting around to reading the important information bits and what not, but I think I'm looking forward to haunting this place.

I go by Hero, formerly Raydiance (I dunno if there's anyone who's played Furc, but it's been a while), and I've been RPing for over a decade. In my spare time (I don't have too much, admittedly) I enjoy napping, going on hikes, and building houses for my cat out of cardboard. He does not really appreciate them. Anyhow! I'm pretty open minded and easy going, always happy to make new friends. I casually play Sylestia, and RP on another site. I used to Tumbl a lot but I deleted my blog and got lazy about remaking my new one, so there's that.

Hm... What else can I say? I love camping, dogs, and my mate. We both like furries, but we're not really furries ourselves. My partner once said they'd be a brown dog, and I laughed for days because we are so boring. I work part time, go to school full time, and I volunteer a bit.

In the meantime, if anyone would like a sneak peak of the characters I probably will play, have some nice pictures:
Cloud
Indigo
Muses

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 05:46:32 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Cloud! You seem like a kind person, so I hope to see you around! c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 07:23:07 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Hero! c:
Those are three lovely characters, I can't wait to see them in-game.
I really hope you have a fun time around here and enjoy your stay!

in-game: hooli

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 12:35:16 pm »
A warm welcome to FeralHeart.
Have fun playing and feel free to contact any of the staff if you're in need of help!

//Shally

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 05:20:52 pm »
Hi Cloud, welcome to FeralHeart!
Thought I'd give you a heads up on our recent update on the login system so you don't get confused on why you can't login, just click the link below!
New Login System
In addition, don't forget to read the rules of FeralHeart, as well as get to know who the Staff are so if you're having an troubles with someone, the game, or with the forums, they're always here to help out!
Official Forum Rules
Official Game Rules
The FeralHeart Staff
Hope to see you around! <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 09:00:56 pm »
Welcome to the FH community, m'dear!
Those are wonderful charries, by the way.
Don't be afraid to PM me - or anyone - if you ever need anything. c:

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 04:54:27 am »
Welcome to FH! You have very lovely characters! I hope to see you around some time and I hope you have a good time here c:
Side account for Sigyn

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 11:01:55 pm »
Howdy to you too! <3 I hope you love your stay here and if you need any help the floofs here can assist you. Oooo, you love camping? Then we have the same likes! :) I'd love to see you around, you seem quite fun to chat with.

And I have to write a little note here (I might not be right, so, please do tell me <3). I have seen one of your characters 'Cloud' and this is for some one named 'quietgrrrlriot' (a user that made a commission with Isharaheart). Do you know that user? If you don't then you might be taking this art without permission. You must be careful, because people like me are cautious about these things. Anyway, I won't be very strict about it because I might be wrong! x3 So sorry if I am.