Author Topic: Who is your fursona?  (Read 5007 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Who is your fursona?
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 05:39:58 pm »
My fursona is Kiki, a dragon character I've had since approximately March or April of 2013 (so yes, just about three years now ^^)

She was one of those characters that I randomly created while I was bored, and sure enough, I fell in love with her ^^

Her very first design consisted of the same color scheme she has today, but her markings were all the "super stripes". Sadly I never drew her while she had this design, and I don't even have any screenshots of her anymore

Kiki's first design update came shortly after I created her, which is the design she really got known for. This was with the "ken kai" markings (I forget which numbers they were) in-game, though I kinda had my own idea in mind for her face markings. Here she is:

After I had taken a couple months away from FH, I came back in spring of 2014 with a slight update for her. Not much had changed, all I think I added were the back mane and cheek mane for her (and started giving her a slight TLK touch) xD However I soon went back to the cheek tuft instead of the manes

In the summer of 2014, I finally completed Kiki's first preset, as well as had a major design update for her. I gave her an "official" design for her wings, added her first spots under her eyes, and a little more. Here she is around this time:

Now, fast-forward to late summer of 2015, when I returned to FH (after yet another break). By this time I had some ideas buzzing in my head for Kiki, and I had gotten sick of her 2014 preset, so I went to work on her new design as well as a preset update. Here we have the Kiki that is still around today (however a simple preset update is currently in progress). Here I pricked up her ears (woop, goblin ears!), gave her a pair of horns, updated her wing design, added in new shoulder markings, changed her ear markings, made certain markings glow-in-the-dark, took away her bracelets, and gave her a hoop earring ^^ Here she is:

Anyways, that's enough of how she changed over the years. I guess IC-story wise, she's just a teenage water dragon who was raised with her family but left to travel the world. She learned and taught herself about reading music, and later (somehow) got her paws on a saxophone, which she now plays. I've never really roleplayed with her, but that's all I have so far ^^"
Farewell everyone<3

Offline KatonaKy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Still sleepy
    • katonaky
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2016, 10:42:46 pm »

Katona, with her normal and dark side. It's kinda hard to look at.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2016, 11:07:16 pm »
My fursona goes by either Ghostly or Negative. She is the raddest.

Ghostly is some ghost canine creature who likes goats and bad puns. She's just an exaggerated version of me, and is usually just angry at the world. She travels with a goat, and speaks the language of the goats. Her only friend is said goat. She's a great character

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2016, 02:03:30 am »
Oh boy, I have, what..3-4 now?
Let's start with my main babe, Whisper:

Image by AlienNova on Aroessa
Shes just a foxy fox, with her rad bandanna.

Then there's Trenton. Let's not go deep into his story here, tho, I am writing his novel and will have links posted soon enough.
Before:

After:

Images by Jackkdaw and Whisperingwaves

He's kinda possessed and junk.

And then, there's Slainy-poo, my IT fursona. She hasn't been brought up much anymore, but I still keep her around <3

Image by AlienNova on Shadow-Legacy (Closed)

Slain was just a random concept and species that I have no idea how I came up with. She's a party girl, just like me! Not to mention the fact she was designed very much off of my personality.

Anywho, those are my main 3, I dun feel like spamming you all with my others. Very nice characters all of you have! -steals all and cuddles-

~ Whisper
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:07:13 am by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 03:36:32 am »
Heh. Well, my fursona has changed a bit over the years. Actually, 3 different characters. Though I have many OCs, a few of which are very close to my heart (hehe I'm looking at you, Tinywing/star. Tinystar was the first warrior OC of mine to become a leader in an active RP. I RPed nearly her entire life, it was awesome. Her death though... my gosh, was it horrid. And my first-ever character, a lioness named... holy crap, I forget her name. Wow. Uh... I know it started with an 's' X"D ... did... did it start with an S? OH MY GOSH I FEEL SO BAD NOW I FORGOT MY FIRST EVER OC

Also Penny. Just. Penny :D)

(sorry for no pictures btw)

Iceclaw was my first ever fursona. I wanted a character to represent me, and me alone. Not just 'another character'. So, after a lot of thought (and asking my friend's opinions), I created Iceclaw. She's a mostly white cat, with a black tail, black paws, and a tiny black mane, and green eyes. She has razor sharp claws. Iceclaw was my fursona for quite a while. I named her Iceclaw for two reasons.

Ice- I prefer cold over hot. I have a few other reasons for this name, too.
Claw- Mostly inspired by how sharp my nails are. One time, I was playing tag with one of my best friends, and I accidentally caused a scar on his face when I tried to tag him. The scar was visible for nearly 2 years, no joke. I have no idea how my nails were that sharp x"D

Then, I wanted a new fursona, (Iceclaw didn't really fit my personality anymore, tbh.) Her name was Firecracker. I wanted a fursona that was happy and powerful. A character I could 'hide' behind through drawings and fantasies, to escape my then stressful life. Firecracker's name was based on 2 things.

Fire- In my opinion, fire represents things like beauty, power, passion, among other things. I wanted to be 'Fire'.

Cracker- Heh, just a cute lil' inside joke c;

But, after a while, I decided that I wanted a new start. I felt like Firecracker was simply who I wanted to be, and not who I was. I wanted a fursona who was me, and now that I felt more confident in myself, I didn't want to hide behind my own character. So, then, I created HummingKitten, my current fursona. HummingKitten is me. She's not someone who shows my past mistakes, she's not someone I hide behind. She is me, but in the form of a mythical animal. This, too, is important. It represents my creativity. My art. What I'm truly interested in. I could go on about how her entire design means something... but I'll spare you from my ranting ;)

Her name means 2 things (like all my other fursonas)

Humming- I hum a lot (especially in class oops sorry every poor kid in my class who can barely study because of me haha). Though I'm an awful singer, I'm pretty much always listening to music.
Kitten- This represents a few things, but it's mostly just because I love cats <3

well, sorry to cut this a lil' short, but I think I've ranted enough for now. Gotta go to bed anyhow, and looking back at all my fursonas is really hitting me in the feels x"D welp, bye for now!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao