Author Topic: Username/Password Login Help!  (Read 2487 times)

Offline SukiDono

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity/Suki-Dono
Username/Password Login Help!
« on: January 27, 2016, 01:26:19 pm »
Not sure what's going on but after finally learning how to get the game to play I now have a wrong username or password..
Yet I login here just fine with the exact same username and password, I am really getting frustrated.

If anyone can help me out that would be great, I even made a new password thinking that would help but nope.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:34:55 pm by SukiDono »

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Username/Password Login Help!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 01:39:36 pm »
!! Good To Keep In Mind !!

Don't make too long usernames!
Make sure you always make usernames at or below 16 characters of length due to game limitations. Any username longer than this will NOT work for the game and we will not be able to edit your username afterwards. Also try to stay away from special symbols if possible. The registration should block most odd symbols that are not supported by the game, but keyboard layouts can vary and sometimes users might have issues due to special symbols used for their account.

If you'd have issues logging into the game
If you have issues logging in, make sure you followed the earlier advice regarding username length, but also that you keep in mind your password is capital sensitive and must match the password entered during registration. A notice if you have numbers in your password as well is that the numpad does NOT work in the game.

Activate your account right after registration!
If you do not activate your registered account the server will automatically remove it in due time. If you didn't get time to activate your account via the activation link before the registration closed, or your email account removed our activation mail before you could see it, feel free to send an email to [email protected] USING the email that you registered your account with on this site. If done correctly it will activate it for you(This is an automated system and will not "make" accounts for you, just activate already made ones).

Regarding account usage and sharing
Make sure you always keep your account(s) to yourself only, more information on that HERE. Sharing accounts can cause some issues if you as a player is not careful enough, so please mind how you use your account(s). Thank you!

Also:
  • The password is capital sensitive, so if you use a small letter where you regged with a big one, it will be the wrong pass
  • The numpad on keyboards doesn't work. So you need to use the numbers above the rest of the letters
  • some symbols doesn't work as they should and you need to change keyboard layout in order for them to work

If problems still occur, let me know! Good luck and hope your problem will be solved soon!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:42:12 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline SukiDono

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity/Suki-Dono
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 01:51:40 pm »
Oh thank goodness, it was just the number pad issue.
Thanks so much dear you were a huge help!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 01:53:12 pm »
Glad to see you got it working. C:
Locking this.
RETIRED.