Author Topic: I got Hacked...  (Read 960 times)

Offline rholl2puppy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I got Hacked...
« on: February 10, 2016, 01:16:56 am »
This acc was hacked and they were stupid enough to delete all my animals leaving one named Ian was here and I want you to track it down please maybe ban their ip because I'm upset it took me a while to make those 20 animals concidering I used item/marking packs so no it's not easy making those again can you open the registration so I can make a new account? I really don't want to use an account that got hacked

Offline rholl2puppy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I got Hacked...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 01:22:41 am »
also this acc is my friends and she gave me it so there will be 3 ips and we will check witch is our own by using most wanted hp info..

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 01:36:19 am »
I believe that's where this topic comes in. Found HERE.

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 01:47:20 am »
And here's a topic to read up on regarding why registration cannot be opened for you:

Information Regarding Registration
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 02:09:00 am »
I will be locking this as I believe this is more of a matter to either bring to the staff or take a closer look into your own account's security. As the link Tamu has provided above, if you have shared your account details with another user, this is your responsibility to keep your information private. We ask that users take this in mind when creating an account, since we are not responsible if you decide to disclose information to a friend or have your computer/internet set up in a way that allows them to use it.

Your Account, Your Responsibility
When you sign up to FeralHeart you get your very own account in which you alone are meant to use. We expect you to take care of your login information and keep it to yourself. We do not take responsibility if you lend out your account, or even network connection to someone that breaks the rules/broke the rules, resulting in you being banned, as well. The same thing goes to if you borrow other users accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. This is because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, nor would we be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out if everyone got their ban removed. We also discourage users from creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves, for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts, some of them might be deleted without any warning.

If you have information that you feel is necessary to share, please message a Staff member if you feel the need, and we'll see if there's another issue here, however, keeping your internet data and account details private is something you may want to consider and is most likely the situation you're encountering.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.