Author Topic: Map Request for ~Wolves of Origin~ (OPEN)  (Read 661 times)

Offline May_E

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • The Wolves of Origin
Map Request for ~Wolves of Origin~ (OPEN)
« on: January 17, 2016, 09:19:06 pm »
Hello to everyone reading this,
I started an rp not long ago and it has grown quite quickly to having 30+ members. I have decided now, that we are in need of a private map. Currently, we are using Elysium by Genesis199 and it is beautiful but it is not perfectly suited for our rp and is not private which could cause issues further down the line. For those interested in making this map four us, I will list what I would like to have in the map:
-We need four separate territories, one in the mountains, one in a forest, one in a fiery plains area, and one surrounded by little streams and rivers
-Going into a little bit of detail in what I would like to have in the territories... I'd like to have a den that is obviously for the alpha(s), one for the beta(s) and sentinel(s) to share, one for the elders, one for the omega(s), and several other small dens for the rest of the pack
-It would be nice to have a meeting spot of sorts in the middle of the map, so if the packs wanted to get together, they could
-Finally, just a few dens scattered around the map as for loners, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you could make the map for us it would be incredible. If interested leave a comment with questions you may have or just to say you'll make it. Again, thank you for reading and for considering making the map for us.
Hope you have a good day,
Amia EPAF (SilverFire232)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:21:21 pm by SilverFire232 »

Preach

Re: Map Request for ~Wolves of Origin~
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 11:30:23 pm »
Here

This link I just gave you, leads you to opened/recent map show. Good luck.

Offline May_E

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • The Wolves of Origin
Re: Map Request for ~Wolves of Origin~
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 12:35:47 am »
Here

This link I just gave you, leads you to opened/recent map show. Good luck.

Thank you, I'll definitely check this out. :)