Author Topic: Large Map Request / Will Provide Something In Return!!!  (Read 484 times)

Offline Gavino Free

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Large Map Request / Will Provide Something In Return!!!
« on: February 15, 2016, 06:32:00 pm »
    this probably looks a little shady since i'm literally never on the forum at all but /// hoo it's worth a shot

i'm perfectly capable but also way too lazy of making my own map terrain / mask, so i'm hoping someone here will take up the offer? you don't need to do any object placement & what-not because i have that one-hundred per-cent covered, but the height map and the mask particularly is a biggie. here's the guidelines i sort of want followed but of course as the creator you have over-all artistic freedom!!!

• map is a forest-type map
    • occasional rivers, lakes, etc. whatever; keep the geography interesting
    • no space is too flat for too long.
    • would prefer a valley-esque landscape; i.e there are rivers in canyons (canyons don't take up much of map) that gradually spit out into valleys and more gentle-rolling landscape
    • height mask and textures used look good, please check and see in the map creator if everything will look right!
    • provide little spots that will be good for tiny little camp sites or building placement
    • very small area suitable 4 house placement
    • bonus: if you would for whatever reason like to, then a very tiny height map especially for a city-type setting

and anyway ik what you're thinking??? whats this guy gonna do for me then??? which is super reasonable by the way but anyway i can probably throw you 10-20 dollars in a week or so via pay pal / amazon gift cards, i can make cool edits (see here on my tumblr >
http://onegun.tumblr.com/tagged/mygifs ), make some music playlists, help with forum design if you're making an rp or something, etc etc. it's super odds-and-endsy but i hope it's something good u know.......

if you have any more questions regarding even more specifics then either post in this thread or message me about them though!!!