Author Topic: How do I publish a movie I made with the movie maker? And where does it post?  (Read 764 times)

Offline AllyGalaxias

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I have major mood swings >3<
    • View Profile
Hello! Well, if you haven't noticed yet, i'm a huge noob -3- So my question is, how do I publish a movie I made with the in-game movie maker and where exactly does it publish? Can I download it? Is there a way to post it to YouTube?
~AllyGalaxias
I am left out even if it looks like everyone is having fun.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
To simply do movies, there's a little icon that looks like a little movie clip thing ( completely forgot the name of that thing ) and you can type in the box provided, change your character's position and choose the certain camera angle/movements you want. And depending on what map you're on, it pops up for the entire map no matter how far a certain character is.
As for doing a video for YouTube purposes, yes, you would need to download a screen recorder and a video editor if your computer doesn't provide one for you.

There's different softwares to choose from if you look it up and do some research. Pick one that is best for you and your computer system.
Hope this helped answer your question ^-^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Movie Maker in-game is more of the newest way to advertise for groups and/or look for mates, keep that in mind. As far as I know however, the Movie Maker itself does not publish to any websites such as YouTube, as Hakumi kindly stated above; you'll need your own screen recorder and video editor. Sadly the Movie Maker that you see on the main menu (where you login with your username and password to access the character selection menu) is not available, and probably never will.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡