Author Topic: My characters are gone  (Read 590 times)

Offline Cazanna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My characters are gone
« on: March 08, 2016, 05:55:21 pm »
Hello everybody!
First of all, I'm really sorry if there's already a similar topic - I've tried to find it but without success.
About the problem: I haven't played FH for a long time. When I came yesterday and logged in I realised that I can't choose any character to play - I simply don't have them, though I had so many. I created a new one and well, that's the only one I have now. I asked some of my friends who haven't played lately too, but they don't have the problem. I've been searching for a solution but I found nothing. It seems I will never be able to get them back but I'm just wondering... maybe I will? Why did it even happen?
Anybody? Any clue? Did I miss something? I'd be grateful for every answer. :3
Thank you so much,
Cazanna.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: My characters are gone
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 06:28:21 pm »
I thought the same thing happened to me a while back, but really, I was just on the wrong account.

If you have multiple accounts, did you accidentally log into the wrong one?

And have you shared your password with anyone who would have deleted your characters? You should never share your password, but if you did, another person with access to your account may be linked to the issue.

I'm not sure there is a way to get your characters back, other than recreating them, I'm afraid.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 06:29:52 pm by .Edolicious. »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Cazanna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 06:38:47 pm »
No, it's the right one for sure. :c
Also I never share my password and I don't think anyone could guess it but who knows.
Well, thank you for your answer. Nothing like that ever happened to me so I feel really surprised. And now I know that it's nothing wrong with the game or... something like that, but more with me/my account. Well, I'll change my password then, just in case. :[
Thanks once again! ?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 04:40:47 am »
I'll be locking this since the question was answered

But, maybe at some point you reset your account (which deletes all friends, characters, etc) and now you don't remember. Check to see if all your old friends are still "added", and if they aren't there, then that's probably the case
Farewell everyone<3