Author Topic: | The Bloodsongs |  (Read 884 times)

Offline Felon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "WAS I INŦENÐEÐ Ŧ㊉ CARE?"
    • A-Felon
    • View Profile
| The Bloodsongs |
« on: March 31, 2016, 09:27:30 pm »
The Bloodsongs

"A Child Of Song, A Child Of Rage, Abandoned In Another Age, Now Ancient Hate And Rhymes That Bind Make Paradise A Tomb Divine, And Demons Trapped In Beauty's Thrall, Hunt Those Who Heed The Bloodsongs Call."
[/i]

The Bloodsongs are a new prehistoric wolf pack group, they have yet to be discovered by paleontologists and scientists, their scientific name is 'Grandis Dentium Lupine,' meaning large fanged wolf-like creature. The Bloodsongs are the ascendants of foxes and hyenas, which explains their cat-like qualities even though their physique mainly suggests they are canine. These prehistoric wolves come in a variety of colors, ranging from brown, cream, gray, russet, ginger, black, but white is not one of them- They also have cat-like markings which causes them to blend almost perfectly into their arid environment. The dominant male is the largest of the pack and also has the largest fangs(typically 7-10 inches whilst the normal is 4-5 inches) a tusk-like tooth winds into the skull atop of the roots of the other incisors, which causes dominants to grow larger than others. These creatures also have whiskers like a cat which helps them detect how close objects are to their jaws, along with a thin, long tail that helps them quickly change direction and keep their balance when engaging after prey. The Bloodsongs are known for their strength and stamina, typically ambushing a herd of prey and engaging a chase until the prey item is either exhausted or just caught simply. These wolves are mainly carnivores, but also sometimes turn to scavenge whenever they have a chance and occasionally eating vegetation when the food sources are scarce.

You can whisper Mianite whever this rp actually starts, we are currently in the making of this unique project c:
I Will Update This Post Whenever It's Up And Running

~ Info On The Association ~
Map Is Currently WIP  
Tagged  
Active Daily
Long-Term
Realistic
Literate (+RPS Required)
Mature Rating
Neutrally Themed
Plot Is Currently WIP
Uniquely Specied