Author Topic: "Failed to connect to front server  (Read 2248 times)

Offline ModocWolfie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
"Failed to connect to front server
« on: March 26, 2016, 02:31:38 am »
Hey! So I used to play Feral Heart pretty often but I had to stop for awhile sadly. I wanted to hop back onto it and stuff but every time I try to connect it says "Failed to connect to front server"
Is there anything I could do to fix this? I just redownloaded FH today and I can't seem to find the problem....
~Therian Pride~

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: "Failed to connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 02:34:19 am »
Have you used the new login system, perhaps?

All you have to do is press the 'Play Game' tab where 'Forum', 'Staff', etc are located, login there like you would for the game, wait 30-40 seconds, then (Without closing/minimizing/etc the tab, mind you) open up FH and log in!

It may log you out a bit, but other Floofs can help you out with that <3

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 06:18:41 am »
Adding on from what was already mentioned . .
If you're still experiencing issues whenever you log in using the login system, you can try different web browsers, one of them being Chrome since that's a popular one along with Firefox. You can also try logging into your cellular / mobile device, if you have one, keeping the page up and running like that before logging into the game.
On top of this, you can try getting a tab refresher so that way it doesn't kick you off too often. ^^

Sorry if this is a lot at once, but this is just the basics at least. I could add more, but I don't want to overbear you with a lot of information. ^^;
Hope this helps ~?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Tabbycat2006

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 10:10:07 pm »
i have same prob.. i know how it feels i just got my acc a few days ago too i was so excited

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 10:11:41 pm »
i have same prob.. i know how it feels i just got my acc a few days ago too i was so excited

^^ You should make your own help thread, that way floofs can know you're seeking help!

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 10:23:32 pm »
Yes, it is best to make your own help thread, however do note that usernames longer than 16 characters will not be able to log into the game, so make sure your user isn't more than 16 characters. If so, the best thing to do is wait for the registration to open again and make a new account.

With the problem at hand however, I can only agree with those solutions that have already been mentioned

Offline Gif.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Protip!
    • View Profile
    • deviantart!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 01:08:55 am »
Continuously adding on, the tab you keep up sometimes does time out. And if that is the case, you have to completely reboot up the exe. Sorry! Good luck and listen to the solutions above |-/

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 01:41:42 am »
Surely you hadn't heard of the new login haven't you? Well here is where you should get here Just put your name and pass in the 2 boxes here: http://feral-heart.com/login/index.php

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2016, 10:19:15 am »
If you've already tried out the new login system, waited 30-60 seconds and attempted to change between the browsers Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox (as they are the most reliable for logging into FeralHeart), then I would recommend that you visit This Thread and reading it through; it has a clear set of instructions and an FAQ section. I wish you the best of luck!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡