Author Topic: Leaving...  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Saffreus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I like turtles.
    • View Profile
Leaving...
« on: April 12, 2016, 07:22:00 am »
Well I came back after idk 2 years from now? and it seems that stuff really did change ever since I left. I just came back today and now leaving today due to Deframing just because I was joking.

Yes I know that sounds childish but deframing actually hurts...badly...and those people who deframe others dont know how much it hurts that one person. Yes I have pictures....but im not posting them.

I would explain the rest but I actually rather not because usually GMs would usually pull be for questioning which I dont want that to really happen.

With all that said I am leaving due to deframe and problems with my insides. I've been having chest pains off and on all night and day so I have to at least get into the doctors sooner or later. Also family problems have been starting up once more so I have to take care of that before it gets out of hand once more like it did in the past. If any of you would like to speak to me I will gladly @ you on twitter or on skype/kik or whatever. Im actually going to miss all of you I really will even though like almost everyone ignores me and please try not to give me hate on this...(aka: thats internet for you. If you cant handle it get off, etc etc). Sorry for saying this GMs but...Im suicidal in real life and I ran away from home once. All I can say now is goodbye forever.

Huge shout out to Piepie and all of my other friends on Feral heart. I thank you. -Hisaye along with the rest of my characters.

notice: I AM NOT A MATE BEGGER AT ALL. DATING ON THE INTERNET IS NOT MY THING. THANKS.

Joke info so no hate: My friend said he was going up to the random whatever cliff place ramp on Bonfire island and so i said I will follow and upon that people started calling me a mate begger and he said he hated mate beggers. Since when was following someone proving I was a mate begger? Then after all that happened he then adds me and says "you can be my mate" and started saying he hates being alone and what not. After all that and being deframed in front of everyone at Bonfire Island? No thanks.

But besides that GOODBYE. Other game you may find me on is Void Elsword. Twitter: @Saffreus Kik: Lizchan8

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Leaving...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 07:45:53 am »
This is kinda in the wrong area there floof, but a mod will come and move it for ya. I am sorry to hear about the troubles going on, in game and out. It is true that people should not have deframed you for supposedly mate begging, however you could have just blocked them without having to leave all together. But it is your choice, and I am sorry to see you go. Hope you can get things sorted out soon.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 08:47:27 am »
Moving this to the Leaving board.

Indeed if you were harassed and bullied by someone in game we encourage you to send any screenshots to us staff so that we may look into it for you. I'm sorry if someone in our conmunity has hurt you enough to push you away like this. If you would like to talk about anything you're free to send a message to me any time. I hope you'll feel better. You will always have a home here should you decide to return. Take care and don't take it so hard. There will always be bad folks no matter where you go but you shouldn't let them discourage you from things you enjoy.

-hugs-

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 09:39:24 am »
Life is full of cruel people but it also holds caring folks ?
I'm really sorry about what happened to you & that you're leaving. Don't let the people drag you down, get the satisfaction that they're craving. You can beat it. In the meantime, I hope you do get better and if you decide to come back, I will snuggle you to pieces c; Take care & may a ray of light shine on you ?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 03:10:29 pm »
Sad to see another member come back then leave again so suddenly and quickly, but I understand that you feel uneasy with the situation you've been put through in-game. Don't let them put you down though, you sound like a lovely person and I would not want you to lose that part of your personality. Keep your chin up and live the life you want, and always have fun. Goodbye and good luck, floof. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 03:48:41 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that ye 'ave been mistreated. Unfortunately no community can be perfect, and we all 'ave our flaws. If ye do wish to come back, ye are more than welcome to hang out with me and m'buddies at Flourite's Stone Bridge. I promise ye'll be well treated there with us. I'm also so sorry to hear 'bout y'er chest pains and I will indeed pray f'er a quick r'covery. I hope y'er family matters get settled and ye can 'ave some downtime to just r'lax from the daily struggles. Ye take care. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 07:30:42 pm »
Farewell, and just ignore them they aren't worth the time. Good luck to you. :)

Offline Viperther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 05:54:27 am »
Awe, I'm sad to see you go, even though we never really spoke or met. :( I hope you feel better.

Good luck, hope you have a good life. :)

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 12:46:33 pm »
I'm sad to see you leaving so soon. People like that can really get under your skin, but sometimes you have to be the bigger person.

I hope that life treats you well, online and offline.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 06:01:47 pm »
Good bye. <3
Your friendly neighborhood derp.