Author Topic: can't connect to front server/ request accepted sending login  (Read 1569 times)

Offline jill12799

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I've been trying and trying forever to be able to log back on to ferel heart but every time I try I get this message "can't connect to front server" I've tried everything!!!! I tried having that page open I tried allowing it in my firewall I tried EVERYTHING!!. also I'm also getting another message "request accepted sending login" but it doesn't do anything then after a little bit it says "connection lost" I don't know what to do any more I swear I'm about to just forget it and quit feral heart unless I can get it to work which I can't. anybody have any advice on what I can do to get it to work?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:08:11 am by jill »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: can't connect to front server/ request accepted sending login
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 04:10:09 am »
Is your internet connection strong? Sometimes weak signals can give people issues

Or, try setting up a "page refresh" plugin/addon and set it to refresh the login tab every 25 seconds
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 04:36:00 am »
Adding on to what's been suggested already,
You can also try logging in from your cellular / mobile device if you have on and then playing the game that way.
Depending on the browser you're using, you can also try firefox / chrome and seeing if that also works if you haven't done so already. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 03:55:09 pm »
The only time "I" have bumped into that message when being logged in on the site.

Is when I've been logged in on one account on the site, and trying to log in to another account in the game. With other words if I were you I'd make sure that you use the right account, and if you do, make sure you use capitalization correctly how your username is meant to be displayed on both the site and in the game.

You get half way through the connection, otherwise it would not have said request accepted. If it's not the account or how you log in with the name itself it must still boil down to your connection to the game server and it timing out before you get in due to bad connection towards it. As far as I know you as a user will see it exactly the same way as the server denying you for not using the correct username along with the play page on the site.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Neesa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 04:05:19 pm »
I have the same problem for some weeks now. Everytime I want to log in to the game it says "failed to connect to front server". If I want to log in on the website everything works fine. I played the game before on the same laptop with the same internet connection and it says the connection is strong. Does somebody have any idea I could try?

---------------
Problem solved, it works nowxD
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:18:00 pm by Neesa »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 07:54:52 pm »
I have the same problem for some weeks now. Everytime I want to log in to the game it says "failed to connect to front server". If I want to log in on the website everything works fine. I played the game before on the same laptop with the same internet connection and it says the connection is strong. Does somebody have any idea I could try?

---------------
Problem solved, it works nowxD

Glad that your problem worked c:
For future reference though, try making your own help thread so others know that you're seeking help ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline jill12799

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 09:44:16 pm »
ok i somehow got it fixed idk how though so....ty for your help everyone :)