Author Topic: cant play the game!!!  (Read 877 times)

Offline DarkAngel1991

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
cant play the game!!!
« on: May 05, 2016, 11:38:03 pm »
hello can anyone help me i cant seem to be able to play feral heart coz it says failed to connect to front server why is this ?? please help me thanks :)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: cant play the game!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 11:40:14 pm »
Well, Feral Heart is in a bit of a connection issue right now, so that may be one of your problems.

Also, you have to be logging into the 'Play Game' tab, located where "Home" and "Forum" are.

But like I said before, Feral Heart is having a bit of an issue with the servers.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 11:43:10 pm »
Adding on to what Fire has said, make sure you have the login window going in the background, do not minimize it, as that tends to log you out. If you do have problems with keeping it logged in, use a tab refresher such as refreshthis.com or urlreload.com set to refresh the page every 25 seconds to keep you logged in. Hope this helps fluff!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 11:46:45 pm »
Moving this over to the Game Help board for you. ^^ To add onto what was said above, if you are receiving a 500 error, a few other users have been having this issue as well. If that is the case, please look here.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline DarkAngel1991

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 11:57:16 pm »
thanks guys i will try what you have said to do (:and thats fine