Author Topic: The Rise of Cedarclan - A Warrior Cats RP {In need of members!}  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Loco.Motives

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I am not as fine as I seem.
    • Kelli Urie
    • View Profile
    • My WQ Account
             Not too long ago, the four clans around the lake were driven from their territories by the two-legs. They banned together and traveled northward, searching for a new place to call home. Weeks passed, yet they still could not find a proper area where they could settle down and "rebuild." Numerous cats died from disease, starvation, and old age, but they still searched desperately. Their numbers gradually decreased, until only a few cats remained. They had lost all hope..... Until one sunny day, they stumbled across a dense forest rich with prey. The remaining cats formed a group--which they now call Cedarclan.                                                                                                                                                                       ~Welcome to Cedarclan! We are a semi-literate, mapped (Fluorite Plains) Warrior Cats RP. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join, as long as they abide by the following rules: 1. Keep the chat appropriate for all ages   2. Follow the Warrior Code   3. Don't go too far with the bloodshed/violence   4. Respect other members of the clan                                                                                    Application: In-game username:_________   Character name:________   Character age:________   Character gender:________   Desired rank:________   Brief RP sample:________                Description/pic of character:________                                                List of ranks: Leader: [None]   Deputy: Cougarclaw (DarkFang2033)   Medicine cat: [None]   Warriors: Willowdew (Ilayne)   Apprentices: [None]   Kits: [None]   Queens: [None]   Elders: [None]             Total number of members: 2   **I will PM you if you're accepted into the clan**
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:04:47 pm by DarkFang2033 »

----
-Credit to icon and signature owners-

Offline Nindiri

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of Cedarclan - A Warrior Cats RP
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 05:47:58 pm »
Application:
In-game username:Khalissi 
Character name:Willowdew   
Character age:5-6 
Character gender:Female
Desired rank:Warrior 
Brief RP sample:With the first sunbeam willowdew woke up and walked out of the cave where she stretched herself,took a deep breath and sat down to clean her pelt thoroughly.After that, she looked over to the fodder storage and saw that it was almost empty so she decided to hunt with _ , before the others wake up and become hungry.               
Description of character:http://sta.sh/01ob2q17f1v8
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:06:18 pm by Ilayne »

Offline Loco.Motives

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I am not as fine as I seem.
    • Kelli Urie
    • View Profile
    • My WQ Account
Re: The Rise of Cedarclan - A Warrior Cats RP {In need of members!}
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 03:39:50 pm »
Bump