Author Topic: Cant Connect to Front Server? Says invalid username / Password sometimes  (Read 1105 times)

Offline MidNightAngelHeaven

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,
Thank you in advance for your help.

Ive been trying to login for awhile but I fail to get on. I login to the webpage before opening the game, then start the game and try to login, seems to want to login but says my username/password is wrong. This forces my tab to need another login, so I re-login on the tab and then login again in the game and it simply says it fails to connect to the front server.

My username and password must be correct, since its the same for the URL tab as well as the forum.

I have tried every option to help out with what seems to be my issue but none of the fixes are working for me. The only thing I could think about is that my username is longer and I read someone had an issue with having too many characters in their name.

Options about resetting my router. opening firewalls/ports/anti-virus, running as admin, have all been tried.

Thank you again everyone for your help. I appreciate your time. :D

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Some things you can keep in mind in case these options don't work for you c:
o Try logging into a different browser, preferably Chrome / Firefox.
o If your username is longer than 16 characters then it won't work no matter what you do.
o If the tab is kicking you off because it says that you have inputted the incorrect user / password then it might be a possibility that your information isn't matching up. ( Happens to me sometimes when I log into another account and I mix up the user / password ).
o Try logging into your cellular device or even another computer to see if the problem persists.

These are just some things you can try ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
My Username is actually longer than 16 letters, is there any way I could possibly change it? What Should I do?

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
If your user is longer than 16 characters, you'll have to make a new account, there's no way of changing a username as far as I'm concerned.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Well.... Im Screwed cause the registration is closed.. :'(

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Sorry :c
But just keep your eye out for it and you'll be able to catch registration. Good luck floof ~! c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Ive recently been logging in about a month ago, and everyday, Ive seen registration not open once.. Sigh, Oh Well.. Thanks Anyway. But Couldn't Mods or Admins possibly be able to change my username?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Unfortunately, there is no way for us to change or edit your username, but the Registration opens fairly often, it's only a matter of when you're checking online. It does open quite a bit, so you're bound to catch it! If you would like more info on the Registration hours, you may find this thread to be of some interest. Good luck, dear, and I will lock this thread up, since the issue has been solved.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.