Author Topic: Tomes of TheGreatMe!  (Read 2783 times)

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Tomes of TheGreatMe!
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:58:58 pm »

"Welcome, all who enter and read here! In this place you will find tomes on the Greatness that is I! The Great Me; the Cockerel Fox; the Takekitsune-O-Kami; the Deity of Many Tails and Tales; the Vagrant God of Foxes and Fowl! You may have already noticed me upon my announced arrival, or perhaps wandering the mortal plain of FeralHeart!"

"Here shall be the chronicles and images of my wanderings and meeting of many faces of those who inhabit this world!"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~
Release Date: July 2016

The hype is very real

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Tomes of TheGreatMe!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 03:04:26 pm »
4/12/16

"Upon first entering this world, I traveled across many places in piqued curiosity and wanting to learn the lands that this world had to offer. One place that caught my eye was a strange ruin the locals appear to call the Temple of Dreams. I was quite taken with it! It speaks of an ode to something perhaps now or at one point great, though nothing could be quite as grand as I... still, it is a fitting place, and I think I shall visit it often!"

4/13/16

"What better to do within the Temple of Dreams but to... well... dream!"

4/14/16

"This time I did not linger in the Temple of Dreams alone! A dear friend to the Greatness that I am joined me this night. As it so turns out, the Temple of Dreams is a grand place to view the far-away celestial bodies, especially when one is not alone!"

"Sadly... it appears that my friend got a glance of a thing he calls the "Yiff", and unfortunately passed away in the way of mortals. Of course, there is only one thing for a canine to do in this situation..."

"I decided it best not to let his meat go to waste! It's unfortunate he didn't taste very good..."

"After enjoying a nice, warm feline dinner, I wandered a bit and flew over an ocean with a city at it's bottom! The waters were surprisingly calm there and I was even able to see myself along its surface as I went!"

"In my exploring, I decided to take rest (even Gods such as I enjoy a bit of downtime here and there!). There was no one else in this large cave that I traversed, but there was indeed a quite curious crystal in the middle of a small underground lake! I wonder whatever it might be for?"

"After wandering some ways in exploration, I decided to return to the Temple once more! Unfortunately none else were there, so I didn't linger long."

"In the always-busy Bonfire Island, there were many there! Of course, as the way of things, most were busy and not those who are able to see me as I am, so I lingered and watched and rested to all that was going on for a time."

"After Bonfire Island, I found myself drawn to the crossroad of Lonely Cave and to its side-paths leading skyward to discover a new area with many, many platforms in the air. To my pleasure, at the top was a whole new place even more befitting onen such as I than the Temple of Dreams high up in the clouds! It was no huge trick to pull off for one like myself, who is greater than great, but I did indeed enjoy a good stretch upon finally reaching it!"

"And perhaps a little bit of a victory yip..."

"...and of course a refreshing nap at the highest point of the world where the sun is closest!"

4/15/16

"This day, I visited Bonfire Island along with my good friend and disciple, CV (who I brought back from the dead caused by the Yiff, for I am indeed a great god!). To my pleasant surprise, already word of my greatness is spreading in the lands of Feral Heart! This magnificent feline approached and bowed before me out of nowhere! She seemed quite taken aback by my size compared to her, kekekeke~"

4/17/16

"The other day, my good friend and first disciple CV wandered the Plains in search of something of interest. We came across what appeared to be perhaps one or several bands of roving cats who formed their own clan! Some in the area were more outliers than anything, resting and observing - like this one! Curious and bored (even we Gods become bored, yes indeed we do, do you have any idea how long Eternity is?), I perched in a tree just above and watched and waited to see how long before I would be noticed. More than an hour of this went by where not once was I looked at. I suppose its true what those humans say after watching their movies, when something is lurking nearby, no one ever looks up!"

4/19/16

"CV and I decided to pay a visit to Bonfire Island and see if there was anything of interest there - and indeed this time, there was! Both he and I came to exchange words with a quite large dragon, who we later joined in making the climb up Ascension Island. Partway up, we took rest and listened to tales of the history of Feral Heart and some of the chaos it has seen. Very interesting stuff! And one of many other tales for the God of Tails and Tales to keep underpaw from now on!"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 04:16:09 pm by TheGreatMe »
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~

The hype is very real

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 04:40:58 pm »
These are really nice. Well done c:
Can't wait wait to see more from you. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 05:57:35 pm »
Love all the screenies you got here, so creative! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 05:59:15 pm »
I love this. It's like reading a story book, and everything's so nice and hnnnng.
I'd love to see more of this!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 07:48:38 pm »
Your journey's are amazing! This is a very nice little thing you have here! Hey, maybe I can join in some of your wonderings, if that is ok with you that is! xD I'm all the time looking for adventures. ^^

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 07:50:44 pm »
Nice screenshots, that looks like a fun adventure you had. :3

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 10:17:37 pm »
These are really nice. Well done c:
Can't wait wait to see more from you. ~

"We thank thee! There will definitely be more in the future to come~"

Love all the screenies you got here, so creative! c:

"Much gratitude for the compliments, friend!"

I love this. It's like reading a story book, and everything's so nice and hnnnng.
I'd love to see more of this!

"Life in itself is one long story with many chapters and side-novels, and you will definitely see and experience more!"

Your journey's are amazing! This is a very nice little thing you have here! Hey, maybe I can join in some of your wonderings, if that is ok with you that is! xD I'm all the time looking for adventures. ^^

"Certainly, friend! The Greatness that is I always welcomes others into his presence! Be not afraid to approach me should our paths ever cross. I would be more than happy to romp with you :)"

Nice screenshots, that looks like a fun adventure you had. :3

"It has been! And I look forward to many more fun adventures as well~"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~

The hype is very real